Last Month, Oppo Sister Brand Realme Introduced its Two New Smartphones Under Realme GT Series- Realme GT 2 & Realme GT 2 Pro. The Realme GT 2 & GT 2 Pro Both Targets a Premium Set of Audience. Both Smartphones Pack Amazing Camera Hardware & Great Camera Software but To Make Things Even More Impressive You Can Try Out the Latest Google Camera APK If You Love Natural Colors & Great Portraits. Here, We will Guide You on How to Download & Install Google Camera For Realme GT 2 & Realme GT 2 Pro Smartphones.
The Realme GT 2 Pro Smartphone Is a Direct Successor to the Original Realme GT, While the Vanilla Realme GT 2 is a Smaller Sibling of the Current Realme GT 2 Pro. This Time, The Company has brought a 50MP Sony IMX766 in the Pro+ variant.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Realme GT 2 & Realme GT 2 Pro
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For Realme GT 2 & GT 2 Pro. Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of the Realme GT 2 Series of Smartphones. The Price of the Realme GT 2 Smartphone has been Starting From INR 34,999 (approx. $454 Dollars) & Realme GT 2 Pro Starts From INR 49,999 (approx. $649 Dollars)
The Realme GT 2 Pro Features a 6.7-inches LPTO2 AMOLED Display With 120Hertz High Refresh Rate & The Vanilla GT 2 has a 6.6-inches SuperAMOLED Display with 120Hertz High Refresh Rate Display. Both have a resolution of HDR10+ Certification. The GT 2 Pro Offers WQHD+ Resolution & Regular GT 2 has FHD+Resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Protection.
For Internal the Realme GT 2 Pro Packs Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Chipset and the Realme GT 2 dons Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset. Both Devices Run Out of the Box On Android 12 Pre-installed Based On Realme’s Own Custom Skin labeled as Realme UI V3.0.
For Camera Optics of the Realme GT 2 Pro, It Comes With a Triple Rear Camera System featuring a 50 Megapixels Primary Sensor [Sony IMX766]; 8Megapixels UltraWide sensor, & 2Megapixels Macro Sensor. The Pro Plus Model also Features Optical Stabilization and a Heart Rate Sensor.
The Realme 9 Pro also had a Similar Camera Setup Including a 64 Megapixels Primary Sensor; a 50Megapixels UltraWide sensor, & 3Megapixels Magnification Sensor
Both Share Common Camera Features Like 50MP Mode, Street Photography Mode, Super Nightscape, Panoramic View, Bokeh, HDR, 150° Ultra Wide-angle, Fish-eye Mode, Expert Mode, Text Scanner, Portrait Distortion Correction, Tilt-shift, Starry Mode, Bokeh Flare Portrait, Microscope, & More. The Front Camera On the Realme GT 2 Pro is 32Megapixels Sensor While the Smaller Sibling has 16Megapixels Shooter Which is Good Enough for Normal Lighting Conditions But In Night Conditions You Can Make the Image Look Better With Google Camera.
Realme GT 2 Pro & GT 2 Both Pack a 5000mAh Battery With a 65W Charger (Support Power Delivery) In the Box. These devices will be available in Three Color Options- Paper White, Paper Green, Steel Black, and Titanium Blue. The Realme GT 2 Pro Pricing Starts From INR 49999 For the Base Variant of 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage and Reset Models are Specified Below
|Realme 9 Pro Plus Variants||Pricing|
|8GB RAM + 128GB Internal Storage||INR 49,999 (approx. $649 Dollars)|
|12GB RAM + 256GB Internal Storage||INR 57,999 (approx. $753 Dollars)|
The Realme GT 2 Pricing Starts From INR 34999 For the Base Variant of 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage and Reset Models are Specified Below
|Realme 9 Pro Variants||Pricing|
|8GB RAM + 128GB Internal Storage||INR 34,999 (approx. $454 Dollars)|
|12GB RAM + 256GB Internal Storage||INR 38,999 (approx. $506 Dollars)|
Talking About Connectivity Stuff Both Packs Most Stuff Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/6, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS & aptX HD.
On-Board Sensors For Realme GT 2 Pro & Realme GT 2 Include Fingerprint Sensor (In-Display, Optical Sensor), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched Realme GT 2 Series. And Now let’s take a look at the Google Camera For Realme GT 2 Pro & Realme GT 2 Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
You May Also Like to read: Download Punch Hole HD Wallpapers For Realme 6, 6 Pro & X50 Pro
Google Camera 8.4 For Realme GT 2
& Realme GT 2 Pro Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Wired & Wireless Mic Supported For Video Recording
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
- Great Dynamic Range
- Impressive Portrait/Bokeh shots
- Photo Sphere
You May Also Like: Realme X7 March 2021 Security Update Released
How To Download Google Camera For Realme GT 2 & Realme GT 2 Pro
There are Two Google Camera Ports Available for Realme 9 Pro & 9 Pro Plus Smartphones and Do Note That, It doesn’t require you to root your smartphone or Enable Camera 2 API Via PC Because the Realme 9 Pro Series of Smartphones has Camera 2 API Enabled by Default.
- Tap On Below Download Link
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As a Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mod on Your Realme Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots Via GCAM Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @RealmiUpdates
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera 7.3 For Realme GT 2 & GT 2 Pro SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First Download The CONFIG File From Here
Config file GCam 7.3 – Download Link
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config8
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config8 Folder
- That’s it
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box & Don’t Forget to Share This Post.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Realme 8s 5G Update Tracker [A.11 Update, Android 12, Realme UI 3.0 & More]
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Early Access Now Open for Realme X7 5G Users [Register Now]
- How To Check Warranty of Realme & OPPO Smartphones [2022 Guide]
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update Tracker: News, Supported Devices, New Features & More [Updated:- April 13th]