Looking for Perfect Google Camera For Realme 6 Pro Smartphone Sometimes It Can Be Tough In Some Scenarios But For Realme 6 Pro Smartphone Owner’s It’s Not Any More Hassle. From Here Realme 6 Pro Users, Can Easily Get the Best Google Camera for Realme 6 Pro Smartphone.
Realme Team Launched Realme 6 Series of Lineup Back on March 5th, 2021, Realme 6 LineUp has a Total of Three Devices Realme 6i, Realme 6 & Realme 6 Pro. Realme 6 Pro Packs a 64Megapixels Quad Camera Setup on the Back But Make Experience One Step Ahead You Can Try the Latest Google Camera APK. In Today’s Post We Will Guide You on How To Download Google Camera for Your Realme 6 Pro Smartphone.
Realme’s Smartphones Camera Processing Is Pretty Great & Up to the Mark But Sometimes User’s Prefer Natural Shots, Better HDR Photos, Improved Low Light Images & More. So to Make the Camera Experience One Step Ahead Just Install the Latest Pixel 6 Camera App known as Google Camera or GCAM MOD.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Google Camera For Realme 6 Pro [GCAM 8.1]
Before Getting Things Started about How You Can Download Google Camera For Realme 6 Pro Smartphone Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of Realme 6 Pro Smartphone. The Price of the Realme 6 Pro Smartphone is Starting From INR 17,999 (approx $241 Dollars) For the Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.6-inches IPS LCD Display Paired With 90 High Refresh Hertz Refresh Rate. The Display Offers FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) resolution, 399PPI (Pixel Per Density), Widevine L1 Support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 & More
For Internal the Realme 6 Pro Smartphone Packs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Chipset Which is Based on 8 Nnm Fabrication and For Gaming The Chipset Offers Adreno 618GPU.
The Smartphones Runs On Android 10 Pre-installed Based on Realme UI 1.0 & The Company Has Already Updated the device with Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Update and The Smartphone is also Expected to Get Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update As of Now, The Roadmap of Realme UI 3.0 Doesn’t List Realme 6 Pro But As Per Our Research, It’s Expected That Realme Team Might Update the Roadmap Later On & Then Realme 6 Pro Might Get Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update Next Year.
For Camera Optics, Realme 6 Pro Packs All the Necessary Triple Cameras Including a 64Megapixel Primary Sensor, 12Megapixel Telephoto Sensor; 8Megapixel Ultrawide Sensor & 2Megapixels Macro Sensor. The Realme 6 Pro is also Capable of Recording Videos at [email protected], [email protected]/60/120FPS, [email protected], Support Gyro-EIS.
You May Also Like: Download Punch Hole HD Wallpapers For Realme X7 Max, Realme 6 & X50 Pro
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Nightscape, Panoramic, Expert Mode, Ultra Macro, Bokeh Effect Control, Chroma Boost & More. The Front Camera includes a 16 Megapixels Sensor Which is Good Enough for Normal Lighting Conditions But In Night Conditions You Can Make the Image Look Better With Google Camera.
Realme 6 Pro Packs a Decent 4300mAh Battery that Comes With a SuperVOOC 4.0 30W Fast Charging & Charging Brick In Box. The Realme 6 Pro Device will be available in Lighting Blue, Orange & Blue Color Options. The Realme 6 Pro Starts From INR 17,999 [207€ Euros; 241$ Dollars Approx] For the Base Variant of 6GB RAM + 64GB Storage and Other Option Includes 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage Its Priced at INR 18,999 [219€ Euros; 254$ Dollars Approx] & 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage Its Priced at INR 19,999 [230€ Euros; 267$ Dollars Approx].
Talking About Basic Connectivity Stuff Like the device has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band Bluetooth 5.1, NFC [Depends On Market], Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NavIC, Stereo Speakers & More.
On-Board Sensors For Realme 6 Pro Include Fingerprint (Side-Mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched Realme 6 Pro. And Now let’s take a look at the Google Camera For the Realme 6 Pro Smartphone Users.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.1 Features | GCAM 8.1 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
How To Download Google Camera For Realme 6 Pro
There are Two Different Google Camera Ports Available for Realme 6 Pro Smartphone and Do Note That It doesn’t require you to root your Realme 6 Pro Smartphone or Enable Camera 2 API Via PC Because Modern-day Smartphones Including Realme 6 Pro Smartphone Comes With Camera 2 API Enabled by Default. And If You’re Confused Between these GCAM Ports Then We Will tell you Which Would Be Perfect for your Needs. There are Two Builds Of GCAM Applications Suggested Below Which For Android 10 Realme UI 1.0 & Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Users So Try The Google Camera APKs On Your Realme 6 Pro Smartphone and Tell Us Your Experience In the Comments & Share Your Samples in Our Telegram Group.
- Tap On Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mod on Your Realme Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect & Config File Will also Enable Other Auxiliary Sensor
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots With Us On Our Instagram Handle: @RealmiUpdates
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For Realme 6 Pro SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First Download The CONFIG File From Here
GCam Config file for Realme 6 Pro – Download Link
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config8
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config8 Folder
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box & Don’t Forget to Share This Post.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Realme 6 Pro Realme UI Update Tracker [C.20 Update Change-log, Realme UI 2.0, Android 11, & More]
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update: Release Date, Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features & More
- Realme 6 Pro October 2021 Security Update Released In India Brings New Security Patch, Fixed Floating Window Bug & More
- Realme Pad October 2021 Security Update Released In India As Second Software Update