Searching GCAM for your Realme 7 Smartphone? Sometimes It Can Be Tough To Find a Fully Working GCAM But For Realme 7 Smartphone Owner’s It’s Not Any More Hassle. From Here Realme 7 Users, Get Best Stable Version of GCAM for Their Smartphone So Let’s Dive In the Guide How to Download and Install Google Camera For Realme 7
Realme Team Launched Realme 7 Series of Lineup Back on September 3rd, 2020, Realme 6 LineUp has a Total of Three Devices Realme 7i, Realme 7 & Realme 7 Pro. Realme 7 Packs a 64Megapixels Quad Camera Setup on the Back.
Realme’s Smartphones Camera Processing Is Pretty Great & Up to the Mark But Sometimes User’s Prefer Natural Shots over Saturated Shots, Better HDR Photos, Improved Low Light Images & More. So to Make the Camera Experience One Step Ahead Just Install the Latest Pixel 6 Camera App known as Google Camera or GCAM MOD.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Google Camera For Realme 7 [GCAM 8.2]
Before Getting Things Started about How You Can Download Google Camera For Realme 7 Smartphone Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of Realme 7 Smartphone. The Price of the Realme 7 Smartphone is Starting From INR 14,999 (approx $200 Dollars) For the Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.5-inches IPS LCD Display Paired With 90 High Refresh Hertz Refresh Rate. The Display Offers FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) resolution, 399PPI (Pixel Per Density), Widevine L1 Support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 & More
For Internal the Realme 7 Smartphone Packs the Mediatek Helio G95 Processor Which is Based on 12 Nnm Fabrication and For Gaming The Chipset Offers Mali-G76 MC4 GPU.
The Smartphones Runs On Android 10 Pre-installed Based on Realme UI 1.0 & The Company Has Already Updated the device with Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Update and The Smartphone is not Going to receive Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update As of Now, The Roadmap of Realme UI 3.0 Doesn’t List Realme 7.
For Camera Optics, Realme 7 Packs Quad Cameras Including a 64Megapixel Primary Sensor, 8Megapixel Ultrawide Sensor; 2Megapixel Depth Sensor & 2Megapixels Macro Sensor. The Realme 7 is also Capable of Recording Videos at [email protected]/60FPS, [email protected], Support Gyro-EIS.
You May Also Like: Download Punch Hole HD Wallpapers For Realme X7 Max, Realme 6 & X50 Pro
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Nightscape, Panoramic, Expert Mode, Ultra Macro, Bokeh Effect Control, Chroma Boost & More. The Front Camera includes a 16 Megapixels Sensor Which is Good Enough for Normal Lighting Conditions But In Night Conditions You Can Make the Image Look Better With Google Camera.
Realme 7 Packs a Decent 5000mAh Battery that Comes With a SuperVOOC 4.0 30W Fast Charging & Charging Brick In Box. The Realme 7 Smartphone is available in Mist Blue & Mist White Color Options. The Realme 7 Starts From INR 15,999 [177€ Euros; 200$ Dollars Approx] For the Base Variant of 6GB RAM + 64GB Storage and Other Option Includes 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage Its Priced at INR 17,999 [212€ Euros; 227$ Dollars Approx].
Talking About Basic Connectivity Stuff Like the device has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band Bluetooth 5.1, NFC [Depends On Market], Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, & More.
On-Board Sensors For Realme 7 Include Fingerprint (Side-Mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched Realme 7. And Now let’s take a look at the Google Camera For the Realme 7 Smartphone Users.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.2 Features | GCAM 8.1 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
How To Download Google Camera For Realme 7
There are Three Different Google Camera Ports Available for Realme 7 Smartphone Users and Do Note That It doesn’t require you to root your Realme 7 Smartphone or Enable Camera 2 API Via PC Because Today’s Modern Smartphones Including Realme 7 Smartphone Comes With Camera 2 API Enabled by Default.
And If You’re Confused Between these GCAM Ports Then We Will tell you Which Would Be Perfect for your Needs. There are Two Builds Of GCAM Applications Suggested Below Which For Android 10 Realme UI 1.0 & Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Users So Try The Google Camera APKs On Your Realme 7 Smartphone and Tell Us Your Experience In the Comments & Share Your Samples in Our Telegram Group.
- Tap On Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mod on Your Realme Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect & Config File Will also Enable Other Auxiliary Sensor
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots With Us On Our Instagram Handle: @RealmiUpdates
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For Realme 7 SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First Download The CONFIG File From Here
GCam Config file for Realme 7 [For GCAM 8.1] – Download Link
GCam Config file for Realme 7 [For GCAM 8.2] – Download Link
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config8 (Do Note That You Have to Create Config8 Folder For Any GCAM Version 8.X.X or Above & For GCAM 7.X.X Create Config7 )
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In the Config Folder
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box & Don’t Forget to Share This Post.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Realme November 2021 Security Update Tracker [Download Link
- These Realme Smartphones will not Receive Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update
- [C.77] Realme 5, 5s, & 5i Started Receiving November 2021 Security Update In the Indian Market
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update: Release Date, Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features & More