Realme India Announced the Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone Back In July 2021. The Realme GT Master Edition is Upper Midrange Smartphone That Offers Great Specs As Per the Price.
Many Consumers Still Prefer GCAM Over the Stock Realme Camera App and If You’re Searching GCAM for your Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone? Then You’re at Right Place. From Here Realme GT Master Edition Users Can Get Best Stable Version of Google Camera for Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone. So Let’s Dive Into the Guide How to Download and Install Google Camera For Realme GT Master Edition
Realme’s Smartphones Camera Processing Is Pretty Great & Up to the Mark But Sometimes User’s Prefer Natural Shots over Saturated Shots, Better HDR Photos, Improved Low Light Images & More. So to Make the Camera Experience One Step Ahead Just Install the Latest Pixel 6 Camera App known as Google Camera or GCAM MOD.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Google Camera For Realme GT Master Edition[GCAM 8.4]
Before Getting Things Started about How You Can Download Google Camera For Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of Realme GT Master Edition 5G Smartphone. The Price of the Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone is Starting From INR 25,999 (approx $350Dollars) For the Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.4-inches Super AMOLED Display Paired With 120 High Refresh Hertz Refresh Rate. The Display Offers FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) Resolution, 1000nits Peak Brightness, 409PPI (Pixel Per Density), Widevine L1 Support & More
For Internal the Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone Packs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor Which is Based on 6 Nnm Fabrication and For Gaming The Chipset Offers Adreno 642L GPU.
The Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pie Pre-installed Based on Realme UI 2.0 & The Company Has Already Updated the device with Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Beta 1 Update and The Smartphone is Expected to Get Stable Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update in Q2 2022.
For Camera Optics, Realme GT Master Edition Packs Triple Cameras Including a 64Megapixel Primary Sensor; 8Megapixel Ultrawide Sensor; & 2Megapixel Depth Sensor. The Realme GT Master is also Capable of Recording Videos at [email protected]/60FPS, [email protected]/60FPS, [email protected], Support Gyro-EIS.
You May Also Like: Download Punch Hole HD Wallpapers For Realme GT Master Edition, Realme X7 Max & X50 Pro
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Nightscape, Panoramic, Expert Mode, Ultra Macro, Bokeh Effect Control, Chroma Boost & More. The Front Camera includes 32Megapixels Sensor Which is Adequately Enough for Wide-Angle Selfie’s But In Night Conditions You Can Make the Image Look Better With Astrophotography Mode in the GCAM.
Realme GT Master Edition Packs a Decent 4300mAh Battery that Comes With 65W Fast Charging & Charging Brick In Box. The Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone is available in Black, Gray, White, &Aurora Color Options. The Realme GT Master Edition Starts From INR 25,999 [308€ Euros; 350$ Dollars Approx] For the Base Variant of 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage and Other Option Includes 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage & 8GB + 256GB Storage Its Priced at INR 27,999 [331€ Euros; 376$ Dollars Approx] & INR 29,999 [355€ Euros; 403$ Dollars Approx] Respectively.
Talking About Basic Connectivity Stuff Like the device has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Dual-band Bluetooth 5.2, NFC [Depends On Market], Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, & More.
On-Board Sensors For Realme Realme GT Master Edition Include Fingerprint (In-Display), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro & Compass. These are the details of the Newly launched Realme GT Master Edition. And Now let’s take a look at the Google Camera For the Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone Users.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.4 Features | GCAM 8.4 APK Features
- New Exposure Controls
- Wireless Mic Support In Video Recording
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
You May Also Like: Realme 7 Realme UI Update Tracker [C.13 Update Change-log, Realme UI 3.0, Android 12, & More]
How To Download Google Camera For Realme GT Master Edition
There are Three Different Google Camera Ports Available for Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone Users and Do Note That It doesn’t require you to root your Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone or Enable Camera 2 API Via PC Because Today’s Modern Smartphones Including Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone Comes With Camera 2 API Enabled by Default.
And If You’re Confused Between these GCAM Ports Then We Will tell you Which Would Be Perfect for your Needs. There are Two Builds Of GCAM Applications Suggested Below Try the First One If you Want the Most Stable Experience & Those Wo Want to Test the Latest Version Try GCAM 8.4 APK. So Try The Google Camera APKs On Your Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone and Tell Us Your Experience In the Comments & Share Your Samples in Our Telegram Group.
- Tap On Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mod on Your Realme Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect & Config File Will also Enable Other Auxiliary Sensor
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots With Us On Our Instagram Handle: @RealmiUpdates
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For Realme GT Master Edition SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First Download The CONFIG File From Here
GCam Config file for Realme GT Master Edition[For GCAM 7.3] – Download Link
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config8 (Do Note That You Have to Create Config8 Folder For Any GCAM Version 8.X.X or Above & For GCAM 7.X.X Create Config7 )
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In the Config Folder
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box & Don’t Forget to Share This Post.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
You Can also Join Us On Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Realme Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Realme November 2021 Security Update Tracker [Download Link
- These Realme Smartphones will not Receive Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update
- [C.77] Realme 5, 5s, & 5i Started Receiving November 2021 Security Update In the Indian Market
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update: Release Date, Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features & More
I’m now really looking forward to find some advance setting to activate the UltraWide mode to GCam in my GT Master Edition. Any idea for that?
I Would Suggest to Find a Dedicated Photography Telegram Channel of Realme GT ME