Oppo A9 ColorOS 7 Stable Update Based On Android 10 Rolling Out
Oppo A9 ColorOS 7 Stable Update: Hey What’s Up Oppo User! Surprisingly, Oppo Software Team is rolling a new stable update to Oppo A9 Users, Where Oppo A9 Gets ColorOS 7 Update In India w
The Oppo A9 ColorOs 7 Stable Update For Oppo A9 was Begin rolling out on 18th April 2020 & it’s rolling out in stage manner
Oppo Software Team is rolling out ColorOS 7 update to Oppo A9 users in Batches.
Oppo A9 ColorOS 7 Stable Update Changelog
- Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized the Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager and removed No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
- Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added all new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
- Added a pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system pre-loaded ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized the startup animation for Game Space.
- Home Screen
- More live wallpapers.
- Added Art+ static wallpapers.
- Customize whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
- Customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
- More screen-off clock styles.
- Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognizes more than 80 different scenes.
- OPPO Share now supports sharing files with Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
Oppo A9 Quick Specs
The Oppo A9 comes with a 6.38-inch LTPS IPS LCD Full-Screen display With a Notch, comes with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core, Mediatek Helio P70 processor along with 4/6/8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The device is Carrying quad primary cameras which are 16MP + 2MP and in front 16MP cameras for a good selfie.
The Oppo A9 is Launched run out of the box on Android 9 With ColorOS 6 and Now Oppo A9 ColorOS 7 Stable Update Is Rolling Out.
Connect with us on Instagram for Realme Updates: Realme Updates Instagram
Oppo A9 Battery | Pricing | Color Options
The Oppo A9 has arrived 4020mAh big battery & Oppo A9 is Available via Amazon.in & Oppo.com. The pricing for the Oppo A9 is set at INR 15,490 for the Base Variant. The device will come in Mica Green, Ice Jade White, and Fluorite Purple.
Also, we recommend you to Check this Post: Realme 6 Specification, Features, Availability, Price in India & Much More
” Conclusion ”
In conclusion, Any news related to Oppo A9 Software Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn on the notification bell and subscribe to our website for news regarding Realme Updates and Android 10 related news.
Also, Do Connect With Us For The Latest News & Updates Regarding Realme & Oppo Follow Our Offical Social Media Handles: