Oppo A9 February 2020 Security Patch Update [CPH1938EX_11_A.42]
Oppo A9 February 2020 Security Patch Update: Hey What’s Up Oppo Users! Surprisingly, Oppo Team is rolling a new Stable update to Oppo A9 Users, Where Oppo A9 Got the New Update Which Based On CPH1938EX_11_A.42 update in the month of March 2020
The CPH1938EX_11_A.42 Update For Oppo A9 was Begin rolling out on 09 March 2020 & it’s rolling out in stage manner
Also, We Recommend You to Check this Post: Oppo A9 2020 November Security Patch Update Rolling Out
Oppo Software Team is rolling out CPH1938EX_11_A.42 update to Oppo A9 users in Batches. So if didn’t got the Update still then update Manually
Oppo A9 Update Changelog Includes
• Added the February 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
• Improved system performance and stability.
Oppo A9 February 2020 Security Patch Update
The CPH1938EX_11_A.42 update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and weights 2287MB In Size. The update is a Stable update rolled out to all users.
” Oppo A9 2020 CPH1938EX_11_A.42 Update Features”
1. New Security Patch:-
Finally, Oppo A9 Started Getting February 2020 Security Patch update Which is the latest Security Patch from Oppo. We already know that March Month has just Started but the update is still worth it.
For Now, The Security patch level is February 2020 in Oppo A9 Latest update With CPH1938EX_11_A.42
Also Check: Realme C2 November Security Patch Update Started Rolling Out
2. Improved System Performance and Stability:-
With the Oppo A9 CPH1938EX_11_A.42 Update, Oppo Software Team has Improved System Performance and Stability and if still face any lag in your phone just do a factory reset
Want to How To Use Dark Mode Check this Post How to Use Dark Mode on any Realme Smartphone
If you have Oppo A9 and received the update CPH1938EX_11_A.42 Update
You can send us your review on our Instagram: Realme Updates Instagram Handle
In Conclusion, The CPH1938EX_11_A.42 Update for Oppo A9 focuses on New Security Patch and Fixed some bugs to Device and Improved System Performance and Stability
We will update this post if we find any new improvement and feature in the Oppo A9 February Security Patch Update based on CPH1938EX_11_A.42
Also if you have Oppo A9 and received the update CPH1938EX_11_A.42 Update, You can send us your review on our Instagram: Realme Updates Instagram Handle
“How to Update Manually to CPH1938EX_11_A.42″
(For Oppo A9 Users)
Also, Try this method only if you’re not getting OTA Updates On your Device
1. You can update your Oppo A9 to CPH1938EX_11_A.42 through the Normal Update Process by following the above Procedure as you can see in the above screenshot.
2. Click on the Link to Oppo A9 Software Update Page
3. You Can See a download button it’s Showing there
4. Click on “Download” button & Downloading Process will start
5. After downloading this Zip File(Rom), Go to Files App
6. Now Tap on This file then simply it will say your phone should be charged above 30 % then click ok
7. It will Automatically Update your Realme smartphone
Connect with us on Instagram for Realme Updates: Realme Updates Instagram
” Conclusion ”
In conclusion, Any news related to Oppo A9 Software Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn on the notification bell and subscribe to our website for news regarding Oppo Android Updates and Android 10 related news.
Also, We Have Just Launched Our Youtube Channel Do Join Us On Youtube Channel For More Awesome Update