“ Realme 5 Pro New Update ”Realme 5 Pro December Security Patch Update: What’s Up Realme User! Surprisingly, Realme Team is rolling a new Stable update to Realme 5 Pro Users, Where Realme 5 Pro got the New Update Which Based On RMX1971EX_11_A.15update in the month of November 2019.The RMX1971EX_11_A.15 Update For Realme 5 Pro was Begin rolling out on 20 November 2019 & it’s rolling out in stage mannerRealme Software Team is rolling out RMX1971EX_11_A.15 update to Realme 5 Pro users in Batches. So if didn’t got the Update still then update Manually Change log Includes :Security ● Android security patch: December 2019System ● Added click the blank area to back to the launcher on recent task interface ● Clone Apps support more third-party applications（Twitter、Freecharge、Zomato、Swiggy、Snapchat） ● Added flash on call featureNotification Center and Status Bar ● Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in the notification centerTheme Store ● Updated font change supporting in Theme StoreCamera ● Updated nightscape algorithm of the front camera, fixed the probabilistic blackspot issueKnown issue fixed ● Fixed the issue of low probability of crashing when long press on the desktop icon to clear storage usage ● Fixed a low probability of phone manager crashing when the screen is automatically landscaped ● Fixed the issue that English is selected in the time zone interface in Hindi
The RMX1971EX_11_A.15 update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and weights 2.81 GB In Size. The update is a Stable update rolled out to all users.
Realme 5 Pro RMX1971EX_11_A.13 New Update
“Realme 5 Pro RMX1971EX_11_A.13 Update Features”
1. New Security patch:-Realme 5 Pro has received December 2019 security patch update which is the latest from Realme till now. We already know that December Month has just got its end But Realme Manages to provide December update for Realme 5 Pro. For now, The Security patch level is December 2019 in Realme 5 Pro Latest update With RMX1971EX_11_A.13Also Check: Realme 5 Pro November Security Patch Update Rolling Out
2. Added click the blank area to back to the launcher on recent task interface : –Previous when every Realme 5 Pro user’s enter in recent apps section then when any user touch a blank area the UI doesn’t take any action but in Every UI (Samsung’s Own One UI, MIUI from Xaimoi Responds and Go Back to Home Screen) If any User touches to blank area it goes Backs on Homescreen generally Now This Feature has been added to Realme 5 Pro Smartphone with the update of RMX1971EX_11_A.15 With December Security Patch.So Now If any Realme 5 Pro User’s Touches to a blank area on Recent App Screen It will go to Home Screen Directly.
3. Clone Apps support more third-party applications:-With the Realme 5 Pro RMX1971EX_11_A.15 Update, Now you can more clone more apps like Twitter, Freecharge, Zomato, Swiggy, Snapchat which is good for Realme 5 Pro Users. Generally, It Help user’s to clone the app and use two individual accounts on the same app.Also Check: Oppo R17 Pro December Security Patch Update Rolling Out
4. Added Flash on Call FeatureMany users were complaining previously about a missing feature from Realme 5 Pro Smartphone that Is Flash On Call Feature So Previously If any Realme 5 Pro User wants Flash Notification for their calls they have to install a third-party app. Now with RMX1971EX_11_A.15 Update for Realme 5 Pro, this feature has been added and This Built-In Feature
5. Added Dark Mode Toggle In Notification center:-Previous We have been reported that Dark mode was added with Realme 5 Pro October Security Patch Update & Now its easier than the previous way now every Realme 5 Pro user can quickly switch between Dark mode or Regular Mode with just one tap of Toggle that has been added with this update of RMX1971EX_11_A.15. So now Realme added this Quick Toggle in Notification center for Dark Mode So Now Just Tap On This Toggle and Done
6.Updated font change supporting in Theme Store:-Many Realme 5 Pro users complained about the issue that font change was not supported in Theme Store for Realme 5 Pro So after This feedback from Many Users Of Realme5 Pro Realme Team has fixed this in the latest update of RMX1971EX_11_A.15 For Realme 5 Pro
7.Updated nightscape algorithm:-After last Update for Realme 5 Pro Users were Complaining about that nightscape option in the Camera app Is not working properly and also after clicking image from nightscape there was black spot issue in the photos but after the update of RMX1971EX_11_A.15 for Realme 5 Pro this Bug has been solved
8.Fixed the probabilistic black spot issue:-Realme also Fixed the probabilistic black spot issue on Realme 5 Pro With This Latets Update of RMX1971EX_11_A.15.
9. Fixed the issue of the low probability of crashing when long press on the desktop icon to clear storage usage:Realme also Fixed the issue of the low probability of crashing when long press on the desktop icon to clear storage usage So finally this issue has solved do tell us in the comment section if still face this issue on your Realme 5 Pro
10. Fixed a low probability of phone manager crashing when the screen is automatically landscaped:-Previously Some Realme 5 Pro ser’s reported in Realme Community that they have been facing this issue that phone manager app get crash when the screen is automatically landscaped so this was a bug on the Realme 5 Pro after the last update So Now it has been solved
11. Fixed the issue that English is selected in the time zone interface in Hindi:-Some Realme 5 Pro users faced an issue that Time Zone Shows the Interface in Hindi after selecting English too. So now it is Fixed the issue that English is selected in the time zone interface in HindiAlso if you have Realme 5 Pro and received the update RMX1971EX_11_A.15 Update, You can send us your review on our Instagram: Realme Updates Instagram HandleIn Conclusion, TheRMX1971EX_11_A.15 Update for Realme 5 Pro focuses on Camera Improvements and Fixed Many Things In Device & Improvements in System.We will update this post if we find any new improvement and feature in the Realme 5 Pro December Security Patch Update
“How to Update Manually to RMX1971EX_11_A.15
(For Realme 5 Pro Users)
(Note that the Below Procedure is for the Realme 5 Pro users running on RMX1971EX_11_A.13)