Enable Dark Mode on ColorOs 7: Hey! How you Realme Users are Doing? Many Realme users just curious to know How to Enable Dark Mode on ColorOs 7
As Finally Realme Soon Updating Its Many Realme Phones to Color Os 7 and with Color Os 7 Global Dark Mode will also come
How to Enable Dark Mode on ColorOs 7 | Tips and Tricks
Also Before Going To Steps I Will Confirm that this Method will work on every realme or Oppo Smartphone after Color Os 7 Update
- Open Settings On your Oppo Or Realme Smartphone First
- Scroll down and find ” Display ” Tap On it
- In the ” Display ” tab find for ” Dark Mode “
- Tap On It and Toggle on it
- Bonus tip You can schedule Dark Mode and you can enable it for third-party apps too.
- Suppose if you don’t want Dark Mode for ” Calculator “
- Then in third Party Apps Section Toggle off it for Calculator
Also, there is an Option to apply dark Mode for even Third-Party apps Under Enable Dark Mode There is Option for customizing the list so you can customize
Realme Smartphones Tips and Tricks Conclusion
From Now, RealmeUpdates.net will also Offer Some Useful Realme tips and Tricks Which every Realme and Oppo phone User must Know.
Do let us know in the Comments that Did you liked this Post?
Also, Share This Post With Every Realme Smartphone Owner
In conclusion, This type of Realme Tips and Tricks will be provided to you on this website.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to RealmeUpdates.net for More Color Os 7 Posts Like This.