Updated the Post On 30th July
Realme Team now Has Started Rolling Out a July 2021 Security Update for Realme 5 Pro Users Running Android 10 Realme UI V1.0 & The Update Comes With a New Build Number RMX1971EX_11_C.15.
The Change-log Confirms that the Update brings June & July 2021 Android Security Patch, General Bug Fixes & Improved System Stability & It Carries an Update Size of 215MB.
Original Post On 26th July
Realme 5 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 2 Update Released In India
Realme 5 Pro Smartphone Powered By Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 SoC, Is Getting Latest July 2021 Security Update. The Realme 5 Pro Now Becomes the First Realme Device To Get the Latest Android Security Patch, Note That The Update Comes Only For Realme UI 2.0 Users. This Time the Company has pushed the 2nd Realme 2.0 Beta Update Which Ends With F.02 Build. So Let’s See What are the New Changes and Features in Realme 5 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 2 Update.
The Latest Software Update of Realme UI 2.0 is Based On the Android 11 and Build Number RMX1971EX_11_F.02. Last Month the Company has Released the Early Access Application For Realme 5 Pro Smartphones and We Would Advise Users to Wait For the Next Batch.
You May Read This Too:- Realme 5 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Program Announced
Realme 5 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 2 Update Details
The RMX1971EX_11_F.02 Update is based on Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 and the OTA update weighs is 719 MB In Size. The Update is a Beta Update rolled out to Limited Selected Users Who Have Applied in the Early Access Or Open Beta Application.
This New Update Currently Rolling Out In India, & China Which carries RMX1971EX_11_F.02 & RMX1971_11_F.02 Build Numbers.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Realme 5 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 2 Update Change-log includes
• Updated Android security patch: July 2021
• Fixed the problem that the icons on the notification management interface are displayed abnormally after the dark mode is exited
• Fixed the problem that the virtual buttons are not adapted to the dark mode
• Fixed the problem that the camera has crashed after adjusting the zoom value multiple times
• Fixed the color temperature deviation of the eye protection mode
• Fixed the problem that the charging icon is displayed in a low probability after the charger is unplugged
• Fixed the problem of camera beauty failure in some scenes
Realme 5 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 2 Update New Features
Finally, Realme 5 Pro Users have been Started Getting a New Android 11 Update With the New Realme UI 2.0. The New Software Update Still Follows Beta Stage So It’s Advisable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After Realme UI 2.0 Update. The Update Highlight New Android Security Patch of 5th July 2021, Some Important Bug Fixes In the System, Performance Improvement’s, Improved System Stability & More.
The Update also Highlighted Few of the Important Bugs Fixes Related to System Navigation Not Showing After Enabling the Dark Mode, Improved Eye Protection Mode, Fixed Charging Icon Not Showing After Unplugging the Cable & More
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 2.0 Features You Should Know
On the Other Side, Realme 5 Pro Users With Realme UI V1.0 Is Still Waiting to Get Hands-on July 2021 Android Security Patch. Aside from that, Users will notice UI improvements in the whole system. Please keep in mind that because this is the Second Beta Update based on Realme UI 2.0, Users may Experience app compatibility issues, App crashes, and so on. So, Make Sure to Update all of your apps from the Google Play Store.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX1971_11_F.02 Update for Realme 5 Pro focused on New Realme UI 2.0 Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Performance & More.
If we identify any other improvements and features in the Realme 5 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 2 Update we will update this report.
If You’re Using the Realme 5 Pro Smartphone Then Do Check Out the Previous Update Information: [Breaking] Realme 5 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Beta 1 Update Released
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
You Can also Join Us On Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Realme Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More Related Articles to Check:-
- [Hurry Up!] Realme 5 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Program Announced 📢
- Realme 5 Pro Realme UI Update Tracker [C.14 Update Change-log, Realme UI 2.0, Android 11, & More]
- Download Google Camera For Realme X [Best GCAM 8.1 APK]
- [Breaking] Realme X Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 2 Update Released In India
- How To Downgrade Realme Smartphone From Realme UI 2.0 to Realme UI 1.0
Can we pause and resume os download on next day? It will resume with yesterday’s download?
Yes, You Can Pause it
I don’t want to install f.02 update. The update got downloaded automatically so can u pls tell me how to delete it? And will i be able to get next update even if f.02 is already downloaded?