Updated the Post On April 4th, 2022
UnExpectedly, Realme Software has Started the Open Beta Program of Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Beta Update For Realme 7 Pro Users. Previously Numerous Users were not able to Register for the Early Access and Now Those Users Can Apply For Open Beta Program By Following the Below Steps
Make Sure that You’re Using the Latest Software Version [RMX2170_11_F.12]. If You haven’t Updated Yet or Haven’t Got the Update then Update your Realme 7 Pro Smartphone Manually.
How to Register For Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Open Beta Program
Go to Settings -> Software Update -> Tap the Settings Icon In Top Right Corner> Tap On Trial Version -> Fill in the required data and follow the next instructions on the screen
Updated the Post On March 24th, 2022
Recently, Realme Software Team has Announced the Second Batch of the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Program for the Realme 7 Pro Users In India. Follow the Below Mentions Steps To Get into the Beta Program.
Make Sure that You’re Using the Latest Software Version Build Number If You Haven’t Updated Then Update your Realme 7 Pro Smartphone Manually & Charge Your Realme Smartphone Upto 60% Battery Level.
How to Register For Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Second Batch Application
Go to Settings -> Software Update -> Tap the Top Right Corner Icon -> Tap On Trial Version -> Fill in the required data and follow the next instructions on the screen -> And Submit the Details
Original Post On January 26th, 2022
As Per the Indian Roadmap Of Realme UI 3.0 Update, Realme Team has 4 Smartphones To Upgrade In Realme UI 3.0 For January 2022. In the Last Couple of Days, The Realme Software Team Upgraded has Upgraded a Realme 8 & Realme X50 Pro Handsets in Realme UI 3.0 Android 12. And Now It Turns Out For Realme 7 Pro.
So If You’re a Realme 7 Pro User, Then GearUp to Test the New Realme UI 3.0, Because It’s a Perfect Opportunity to Try the Realme UI 3.0 With Android 12. And Do Note That Initially There Would Be Some Limited Seats, So Don’t Miss the Chance to Test the Latest Realme UI 3.0 On your Realme 7 Pro Smartphone.
Realme will roll out Realme UI 3.0 Beta Update to limited users before anyone else. What things do you need to do? Read carefully below
Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Early Access Application Details
Program Name: Realme 7 Pro
Number of seats: Not Speficed
Time of application channel open: January 25th
You Should Check: Realme 7 Pro Realme UI Update Tracker [A.09 Latest Update, Realme UI 3.0, Android 12, & More]
How To Apply For Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Application
To Get Started, With Realme UI 3.0 Beta Update For Realme 7 Pro Users. There Few Things You Should Remember if you’re joining the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Program.
Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your Realme 7 Pro Device to the Latest Realme UI Version [RMX2170_11.F.10]
Step 2. Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel From Settings (Open “Settings” > Then Tap On “Software Update” > Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner > Trial Version > Tap On “Apply Now” > ” Fill Your Details Submit your details” > And Now Tap “Apply Now“).
Know More About Realme UI 3.0: Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update: Release Date, Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features & More
Something’s Users Should To Known While Joining the Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Early Access. So Do read the Disclaimer if you’re joining the Realme UI Beta Early Access & It is Advisable to Not Install the Beta Update On Your Primary Device.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make Sure you Have Charged Your Realme 7 Pro At least 60%
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Realme 8 Realme UI Update Tracker [A.22 Latest Update Change-log, Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 & More]
- Realme December 2021 Security Update Tracker [Download Link]
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Tracker: Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features, Stock Wallpapers, & More
- Realme Announced Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Roadmap for India, China & Indonesia
Q1: Why haven’t I received the Early access update?
You will Get the Update soon after Submitting the Information in the Application Channel(Limited seats)
Q2: How to roll back to Android 11?
Note- 1. Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
2. You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you rollback.
3. You need a manual update firmware of the latest Realme UI 2.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
How To Rollback Realme 7 Pro On Android 11 Realme UI 2.0
-> Download the Roll-back Package on Your Phone and Remember the location. [RollBack Package Download Link]
-> Now Boot Your Smartphone In Recovery mode to rollback
-> Turn off your phone
-> Long press the Volume Down and Power Buttons Simultaneously To Boot In -> Recovery mode -> Choose the language -> Tap On Install from storage -> Input Your Screen Lock Screen Password
-> Then Find the Rollback Package
-> Tap On It To Go Back to the previous version
Step And Now Reboot Your Device
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the Comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Realme Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
I don’t no how to update realme7pro
Please 🙏 help me thanks
No update mobile
Please Mera update kab Aaiga