Realme C12 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update Released In India
Last Month, the Realme Software Team Updated Realme 7i, Realme X3 & Realme X3 SuperZoom Smartphones to Android 11 Realme UI 2.0. And This Month the Company has Pushed Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Update For Realme C Series of Smartphones Which Is Realme C12 & Realme C15. So Let’s See What are the New Changes and Features in Realme C12 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update
Originally Realme Software Team has Started Realme UI 2.0 Development In the Month of January 2021. And Within 3 Months The Company Has Finally Managed to Push the Stable Android 11 Upgrade based on Realme UI 2.0 for Realme C12 Users.
The Latest Software Update of Realme UI 2.0 is Based On the Android 11 and Build Number RMX2189_11_C.04. Earlier, Last Month the Devices was Moved From Early Access to Open Beta Program and Today We Have Got the Stable Release of Realme UI 2.0 Update
Realme C12 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update Details
The RMX2189_11_C.04 Update is based on Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 and the OTA update weighs is 605MB In Size for those who were using the Realme UI V2.0 Beta and For Others Who’re Updating From Realme UI V1.0, the Update will be Above 3GB in Size. The Update has Been Released In India & Soon More Regions will Join This Party.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @Realme_Updates
Realme C12 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update Change-log includes
● Updated Android security patch: May 2021
SystemFor Those Who Will Update From Realme UI V2.0 Beta Build C.03
● Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
● You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos
● Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported
● Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
● You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode
● Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized
● Added “Optimized Night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life
● Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody
● You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on
● Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
● Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience
● Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay
● Optimized “Auto brightness”.
● You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
● Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
[Security and Privacy]
● Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
● You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings
● Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people
● More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked
● Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
● Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused
● You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
● You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
● Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud
● Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
● You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone
● You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
● Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos
● Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting
● Added the lens stain detection feature
● Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
● Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
[Accessibility]For Those Who Will Update From Realme UI V1.0
● Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Realme C12 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update New Features
Realme Announced Realme C12 Smartphone back in August 2020. Initially, The Smartphone was officially launched with Android 10 Realme UI V1.0, and Later Today, The Realme C12 Smartphone has Started Getting Its 1st Major OS Update With the Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update.
So Finally it a Complete Stable Update of Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 But It’s Still Advisable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After Realme UI 2.0 Update You Might Face Some Issues Or Glitches Or Battery Draining Issues. The Update Packs All the Realme UI 2.0 Features Including New 3 Style Dark Mode, New FinShell Pay(Which Can be Uninstalled), Sleep Capsule Mode Function, Revamped Notification Center, New Personalization Tab In Settings, New Floating Window Option, Global Theme Colors & More.
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 2.0 Features You Should Know
The Realme C12 Android 11 Update has Brought New Android Security Patch of 1st May 2021, Improved the System Performance & Stability of the Device. Some Users Might Still Complain that they haven’t got the Realme UI 2.0 OTA Update On Their Realme Smartphone.
Do Note That this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. The Update Will be pushed for all beta tester who have joined the Early Access Program and Other Regions Will also Get this Update Pretty Soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update to be rolled out for your device.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX2189_11_C.04 Update for Realme C12 focused on New Realme UI 2.0 Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Performance & More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvement and feature in the Realme C12 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update
You May Also Like: [A.51] Realme X3 SuperZoom March 2021 Security Update Released In India
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-
- Hurry Up! Realme X3 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Program Announced
- [C.04] Realme X3 SuperZoom Realme UI 2.0 Beta 3 Update Released
- [A.37] Realme 7 Pro March 2021 Security Update Released
- Oppo ColorOS 11 March 2021 Timeline
- Google ARCore Realme Devices List (Google Play Services for AR)