Updated the Post On 12th July 2021
Today Realme Software has Started the Open Beta Program of Realme UI 2.0 Beta For Realme C3 Users. Previously Many Users were not able to Register for the Early Access and Now Those Users Can Apply For Open Beta Program By Following Below Steps
Make Sure that You’re Using the Latest Software Version If You haven’t Updated Yet or Haven’t Got the Update then Update your Realme C3 Smartphone Manually.
How to Register For Realme C3 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Program
Go to Settings -> Software Update -> Tap the Settings Icon In Top Right Corner> Tap On Trial Version -> Fill in the required data and follow the next instructions on the screen
Original Post on 31st March 2021
Realme C3 Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application Announced
Finally, After So Much Wait Realme Software Team has Started Recruiting Realme UI 2.0 Beta Tester For Realme C3 Users, and If You’re a Realme C3 User, then Hurry Up! Because Realme C3 Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application has been Announced By Realme Software Team.
Realme C3 was launched Back In February 2020 with the Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10 and As Per the Schedule Realme Naro 10 Smartphone Users were supposed to Get Early Access to the Realme UI 2.0 Update In March 2021 As per the Roadmap. But In the end, Realme Software Team Manages to Release the Early Access Program Before March Month Gets Over.
You May Read: Realme UI 2.0 Roadmap: These Realme Devices Will Receive Android 11 Update
Finally, Realme UI 2.0 is Here for Realme C3 users. If you are really excited about the new Realme UI 2.0, then here is a great opportunity. At present, Realme is recruiting Beta testers who own a Realme C3 Smartphone.
Realme will roll out Realme UI 2.0 to limited users before anyone else. What things do you need to do? Read carefully below.
What’s the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program?
The program aims to invite fans to experience the realme UI new features based on Android 11 for the first time.
Realme C3 Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application Details
Program Name: Realme C3 Early Access
Number of seats: Not Specified
Time of application channel open: 31st March 2021
How To Apply For Realme C3 Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application Update
To get things to begin with Realme UI 2.0 Beta For Realme C3 Users. There are a couple of things to mind if you’re joining the Realme UI 2.0 Beta you have required to Follow
Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your device to the required UI version that’s [RMX2027_11_A.59]
Step 2. Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel From Settings
(Open “Settings” > Then Tap On “Software Update” > Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner > Trial Version > ” Fill Your Details Submit your details” > And Now Tap “Apply Now“).
If you have any Question/Doubt 🤷♂️ You can also ask us on Our Instagram Handle:- @Realme_Updates
Something’s Users Should To Known While Joining the Realme C3 Realme UI 2.0 Early Access. So Do read the Disclaimer if you’re joining the Realme UI Beta Early Access
Realme C3 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update Feedback Form
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Q1: Why haven’t I received the Early access update?
You will get the update soon after submitting the information in the application channel(Limited seats)
Q2: How to roll back to Android 10?
Note:- 1.Your personal data will be erased when you rollback. Please back up your data before your operation.
2.You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you roll back.
3.You need a manual update firmware of the latest realme UI 1.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
How To Rollback Realme C3 On Android 10 Realme UI V1.0
-> Download the Roll-back Package on Your Phone and Remember the location. [RollBack Package Link Will Be Added]-> Now Boot Your Smartphone In Recovery mode to rollback
-> Turn off your phone
-> Long press the Volume Down and Power Buttons Simultaneously To Boot In -> Recovery mode -> Choose the language -> Tap On Install from storage -> Input Your Screen Lock Screen Password
-> Then Find the Rollback Package
-> Tap On It To Go Back to the previous version
Step And Now Reboot Your Device
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme C3 Software Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn on the notification bell and Subscribe to our website for news regarding Realme Updates and Android 11 related news.
You Can also Join Us On Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Realme Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More related Articles to Check:-