Updated the Post On 15th November
Realme Software Team has Announced the Second Batch Seats of the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Program for the Realme GT Explorer Edition Smartphone In China. Today, The Company has initiated the Second batch of Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Beta Program for the Realme GT Explorer Edition For Chinese Users. Follow the Below Mentions Steps To Get in the Beta Program.
Make Sure that You’re Using the Latest Software Version Build Number If You Haven’t Updated or Haven’t Got this version then Update your Realme GT Explorer Edition Device Manually & Charge Your Realme Smartphone Upto 60% Battery Level.
How to Register For Realme GT Explorer Edition Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Second Batch Application
Go to Settings -> Software Update -> Tap the Top Right Corner Icon -> Tap On Trial Version -> Fill in the required data and follow the next instructions on the screen -> And Submit the Details
Original Post On 11th November
After Realme GT, The Realme GT Explorer Edition Smartphone Is Latest Device to get Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Announcement. The Company Announced a Proper Roadmap for the Realme UI 3.0 Update for All Eligible Realme Smartphones. The Realme GT Master Explorer Edition is the Second Realme Smartphone to Receive the Realme UI 3.0 Android Beta Update & Do Note That, the Company has Started this Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Beta Program In China. So If You’re a Realme GT Master Explorer Edition User, Want to Test the New Realme UI 3.0, Then Hurry Up! Because Initially There Would Very Few Seats, So Don’t Miss the Chance to Test the Latest Realme UI 3.0 On your Realme GT Smartphone.
Finally, Realme UI 3.0 is Here for Realme GT Master Explorer Edition users. If you are excited about the new Realme UI 3.0, then here is a great opportunity. At present, Realme is recruiting Beta testers who own a Realme GT Master Explorer Edition Smartphone.
Realme will roll out Realme UI 3.0 Beta Update to limited users before anyone else. What things do you need to do? Read carefully below.
Realme GT Master Explorer Edition Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Application Details
Program Name: Realme GT Master Explorer Edition
Number of seats: 700
Time of application channel open: 11th November 2021
How To Apply For Realme GT Master Explorer Edition Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Application Update
To Get Started, With Realme UI 3.0 Beta Update For Realme GT Master Explorer Edition Users. There are a couple of things to mind if you’re joining the Realme UI 3.0 Beta you have required to Follow
Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your Realme GT Master Explorer Edition Device to the Latest Realme UI Version
Step 2. Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel From Settings
(Open “Settings” > Then Tap On “Software Update” > Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner > Trial Version > Tap On “Apply Now” > ” Fill Your Details Submit your details” > And Now Tap “Apply Now“).
Know More About Realme UI 3.0: Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update: Release Date, Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features & More
Something’s Users Should To Known While Joining the Realme GT Master Explorer Edition Realme UI 3.0 Early Access. So Do read the Disclaimer if you’re joining the Realme UI Beta Early Access & It is Advisable to Not Install the Beta Update On Your Primary Device.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make Sure you Have Charged Your Realme GT Master Explorer Edition At least 60%
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Q1: Why haven’t I received the Early access update?
You will Get the Update soon after Submitting the Information in the Application Channel(Limited seats)
Q2: How to roll back to Android 11?
Note- 1. Your personal data will be erased when you rollback. Please back up your data before your operation.
2. You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you rollback.
3. You need a manual update firmware of the latest realme UI 1.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme GT Master Explorer Edition Software Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn on the notification bell and Subscribe to our website for news regarding Realme Updates and Android 11 related news.
More Related Articles to Check:-