After Realme 8 Pro & Realme GT Neo 2 Smartphone, Realme GT Master is the Latest Realme Smartphone to receive the Realme UI 3.0 based Android 12 Beta Update In December. Yesterday, The Company Finally Managed to announce the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Program for Realme GT Master Smartphone. So Let’s See, What are the New Features & Changes In Realme GT Master Realme UI 3.0 Beta 1 Update.
The Latest Software Update of Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Beta Update Has Been Started Rolling Out to All the Beta Testers Who Have Participated in the Early Access Program. Also If You haven’t Got the Chance Then We Would Advise Users to Wait For the Next batch and Keep an Eye On the Early Access Program Here
You May Read This Too:- Hurry Up! Realme GT Master Edition Gets Realme UI 3.0 Early Access
Realme GT Master Realme UI 3.0 Beta 1 Update Highlight’s
The RMX3360_11_C.01 Update Comes With Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 and the OTA update weighs is 4.78GB In Size. The Update is a Beta Update rolled out to Limited Selected Users Who Have Applied in the Early Access Application.
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Tracker: Release Date, Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features, Stock Wallpapers & More
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @RealmiUpdates
Realme GT Master Realme UI 3.0 Beta 1 Update Change-log includes
About this update
Your system will upgrade to Realme UI 3.0 and Android 12. The infinite design offers a personalized, efficient, and seamless experience
● The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
● Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.”
● Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons
● Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.”
● More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself
[Convenience & Efficiency]
● FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized
● Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes
● You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window
● Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly
● Adds a chart to display your battery usage
● Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC
● You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed
● You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera
● Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience
● Optimizes accessibility
● Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions
● Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general
● TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Download Google Camera For Realme 8 Pro [GCAM 8.2 APK]
Realme GT Master Realme UI 3.0 Beta 1 Update New Features
With Starting New Year, The Realme Team Surprised the Realme GT Master Edition Users With Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Beta Update. Finally, Realme GT Master Edition Smartphone has Started Getting Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Beta 1 Update. The New Software Update is Still In Beta Stage So It’s Adviseable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After Updating Your Device In Realme UI V3.0 and looking at New Features the Realme UI 3.0 has Brought Bunch of New Changes & Features Which Includes Fluid Space Design, New 3D Icons, AI Smooth Engine, Spatial Layout Interface, Omoji Feature, Personalization AOD, Floating Window 2.0, Private Pic Share, App Permission Recording & More
- Top 10 Realme UI 3.0 Features You Should Know
- Realme UI 3.0 Eligible Devices: List of Realme Devices Getting Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update
- Realme November 2021 Security Update Tracker [Download Link]
This New Update has also Brought the Latest December 2021 Android Security Patch, New UI Animations, New Updated Realme UI 3.0 System Apps, Performance Improvements & More. Do Note that As Its First Beta Update Based on Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 OS Users Might Face App Compatibility Issues, App Crash Etc. So Make Sure to Update Your All Apps From Google Play Store.
On the Other Side, We Would Like to Confirm that those who haven’t got a chance to join the Early Access Program; Can Wait For the Next Batch or Wait for Open Beta Program. Some Of You Might Have Doubt About Other Users Who Don’t Want to be Beta Tester, We Would Like to Remind you Guys that Other Regular Users of Realme GT Master Will Continuously Receive Normal Updates Alongside the Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Beta Program.
And Realme Software Team has Already released the December 2021 Security Update With This Beta Update So Normal Users Will also Enjoy the Latest Android Security On their Smartphone With Some Bug Fixes, Performance Optimizations & More
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: RealmiUpdates Twitter Handle [RealmiUpdates]
In Conclusion, The RMX3360_11.C.01 Update for the Realme GT Master Edition focused on Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 OS, Bug Fixes, Added New Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Performance & More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme GT Master Realme UI 3.0 Beta 1 Update
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Realme Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More