As Per the Chinese Roadmap Of Realme UI 3.0 Update, Realme Team has 5 Smartphones To Upgrade In Realme UI 3.0 For December 2021. In the Last Couple of Days, The Realme Software Team Upgraded has Upgraded a Couple of Handsets in Realme UI 3.0 Android 12. Realme GT Neo 2T Is Latest Device to Receive Android 12 Based On Realme UI 3.0 Early Access.
So If You’re a Realme GT Neo 2T User, Then GearUp to Test the New Realme UI 3.0, Because It’s a Perfect Opportunity to Try the Realme UI 3.0 With Android 12. And Do Note That Initially There Would Be Some Limited Seats, So Don’t Miss the Chance to Test the Latest Realme UI 3.0 On your Realme GT Neo 2T Smartphone.
Realme will roll out Realme UI 3.0 Beta Update to limited users before anyone else. What things do you need to do? Read carefully below
Realme GT Neo 2T Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Early Access Application Details
Program Name: Realme GT Neo 2T
Number of seats: Not Speficed
Time of application channel open: 28th December 2021
You Should Check: Realme 8 Pro Realme UI Update Tracker [A.09 Latest Update, Realme UI 3.0, Android 12, & More]
How To Apply For Realme GT Neo 2T Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Application
To Get Started, With Realme UI 3.0 Beta Update For Realme GT Neo 2T Users. There Few Things You Should Remember if you’re joining the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Program.
Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your Realme GT Neo 2T Device to the Latest Realme UI Version [RMX3357_11.A.12]
Step 2. Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel From Settings (Open “Settings” > Then Tap On “Software Update” > Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner > Trial Version > Tap On “Apply Now” > ” Fill Your Details Submit your details” > And Now Tap “Apply Now“).
Know More About Realme UI 3.0: Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update: Release Date, Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features & More
Something’s Users Should To Known While Joining the Realme GT Neo 2T Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Early Access. So Do read the Disclaimer if you’re joining the Realme UI Beta Early Access & It is Advisable to Not Install the Beta Update On Your Primary Device.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make Sure you Have Charged Your Realme 8 Pro At least 60%
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Q1: Why haven’t I received the Early access update?
You will Get the Update soon after Submitting the Information in the Application Channel(Limited seats)
Q2: How to roll back to Android 11?
Note- 1. Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
2. You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you rollback.
3. You need a manual update firmware of the latest Realme UI 2.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
How To Rollback Realme GT Neo 2T On Android 11 Realme UI V2.0
-> Download the Roll-back Package on Your Phone and Remember the location. [RollBack Package Download Link Will be Added Soon]
-> Now Boot Your Smartphone In Recovery mode to rollback
-> Turn off your phone
-> Long press the Volume Down and Power Buttons Simultaneously To Boot In -> Recovery mode -> Choose the language -> Tap On Install from storage -> Input Your Screen Lock Screen Password
-> Then Find the Rollback Package
-> Tap On It To Go Back to the previous version
Step And Now Reboot Your Device
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the Comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Realme Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Realme GT Realme UI Update Tracker [A.17 Latest Update Change-log, Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 & More]
- December 2021 Security Update Started Rolling Out For Realme 8 5G
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Tracker: Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features, Stock Wallpapers, & More
- Realme Announced Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Roadmap for India, China & Indonesia
Hi i have th gt neo 2t and i wonder how to update to ui 3.0 . I live in algeria