Updated Post On February 1st, 2022
The Original Realme GT Neo Now Finally Moves for Public Beta Program Application & It’s Expected that the Team Might Soon also Release Stable Update of Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Because the Usually We Seen Realme always Announces the Early Access Program & Right Before Stable Update Release the Brand Releases Open Beta Program Or Public Beta Program So It Means, Realme UI 3.0 Update is Around the Corner & Users Can Expect Stable Update Pretty Soon Within a One or Two Month.
Original Post Published On December 2nd, 2022
In December There are Tons of Realme Smartphone Scheduled to get Realme UI 3.0 Early Access & Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Beta Updates. Talking About the Chinese Market, Realme Software Team is On Track & Toda,y The Company has Released Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Early Access Program For Realme GT Neo Users In China. So If You’re a Realme GT Neo User, Want to Test the New Realme UI 3.0, Then Hurry Up! Because Initially There Would Very Few Seats, So Don’t Miss the Chance to Test the Latest Realme UI 3.0 On your Realme GT Neo Smartphone.
Finally, Realme UI 3.0 is Here for Realme GT Neo Users. If you are excited about the new Realme UI 3.0, then here is a great opportunity. At present, Realme is recruiting Beta testers who own a Realme GT Neo Smartphone.
Realme will roll out Realme UI 3.0 Beta Update to limited users before anyone else. What things do you need to do? Read carefully below.
What’s the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Program?
The program aims to invite fans to experience the realme UI new features based on Android 12 for the first time.
Realme GT Neo Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Application Details
Program Name: Realme GT Neo
Number of seats: 500
Time of application channel open: 19th October 2021
How To Apply For Realme GT Neo Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Application In China
To Get Started, With Realme UI 3.0 Beta Update For Realme GT Neo Users. There are a couple of things to mind if you’re joining the Realme UI 3.0 Beta you have required to Follow
Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your device to the required UI version that’s [RMX3031_11_A.29]
Step 2. Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel From Settings
(Open “Settings” > Then Tap On “Software Update” > Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner > Trial Version > Tap On “Apply Now” > ” Fill Your Details Submit your details” > And Now Tap “Apply Now“).
Know More About Realme UI 3.0: Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update: Release Date, Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features & More
Something’s Users Should To Known While Joining the Realme GT Neo Realme UI 3.0 Early Access. So Do read the Disclaimer if you’re joining the Realme UI Beta Early Access & It is Advisable to Not Install the Beta Update On Your Primary Device.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make Sure you Have Charged Your Realme GT Neo At least 60%
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Q1: Why haven’t I received the Early access update?
You will Get the Update soon after Submitting the Information in the Application Channel(Limited seats)
Q2: How to roll back to Android 11?
Note- 1. Your personal data will be erased when you rollback. Please back up your data before your operation.
2. You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you rollback.
3. You need a manual update firmware of the latest realme UI 1.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
How To Rollback Realme GT Neo On Android 11 Realme UI V2.0
First, Download the Roll-back Package on Your Phone and Remember the location → [Download Realme GT RollBack Package]
Now Open Setting On Your Realme Smartphone > Navigate to About Phone > Tap On the Software Update >Then Hit Three Dot in the Top Right Corner > Click Local Install
Locate the Realme GT RollBack Package
The Process for Downgrade Will Start & You’ll Get a Prompt to Reboot. [Do Note that While You Rollback From Realme UI 3.0 to Realme UI 2.0 Your Whole Device Data will be Erased]
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme GT NEO Software Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn on the notification bell and Subscribe to our website for news regarding Realme Updates and Android 11 related news.
More Related Articles to Check:-