Realme Narzo 20 Stable Android 11 Update Stable
Two Months Back Realme Started the Open Beta Program of Realme UI 2.0 For Realme Narzo 20 Smartphone and Now the Company has started providing the Stable Update of Realme UI 2.0 For Realme Narzo 20 Users. So Let’s Jump and Find Out What Are the New Changes or New Features In Realme Narzo 20 Stable Android 11 Update
The Latest Software Update For Realme Narzo 20 was begun rolling out From 5th March 2021 & it’s rolling out in a staged manner.
Realme Software Team is rolling out the RMX2193_11_C.06 Update to Realme Narzo 20 in Batches. So it didn’t get the Update still then Update Manually
Realme Narzo 20 Stable Android 11 Update Details
The RMX2193_11_C.06 Update is based on Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 and the OTA update weighs is not known for now. Currently, the Update has been released in India and More Markets will Soon Join this New Update.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:
Realme Narzo 20 Stable Android 11 Update Change-log includes
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
● You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos
● Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported
● Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
● You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode
● Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized
● Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody
● You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on
● Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
● Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience
● Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay
● Optimized “Auto brightness”.
● You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
● Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
[Security and Privacy]
● Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
● You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings
● Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people
● More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked
● Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
● Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused
● You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
● You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
● Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud
● Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
● You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone
● You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
● Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos
● Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting
● Added the lens stain detection feature
● Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
● Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
● Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme Narzo 20 Stable Android 11 Update Features
Realme Narzo 20 was Announced Back In September 2020 in India. And now the company has started rolling out a Stable Android 11 Update Based on Realme UI 2.0. The Update Packs All the Realme UI 2.0 Features Including New 3 Style Dark Mode, Sleep Capsule Mode Function, Revamped Notification Center, New Personalization Tab In Settings, New Floating Window Option, Global Theme Colors & More.
The Update has Improved the System Performance & Stability of the Device. Some Users Might Still Complain that they haven’t got the Realme UI 2.0 Update. Do Note That this is a phased roll out and will be available to all the users very soon. The Update Will be pushed for all beta tester those who have joined the early access program. Kindly be patient and wait for the update to be rolled out for your device.
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 2.0 Features You Should Know
The New Realme UI 2.0 Brings Tons Of New Features and Not Only Those But Android 11 Features too. After Updating your Smartphone to Realme UI 2.0 If You face any Issue or Bug then it advisable to perform a factory reset. And Make Sure to Update Your All Apps From Google Play Store.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX2193_11_C.06 Update for Realme Narzo 20 focuses on the New Security Patch, Improved the Overall System Performance, System Stability & Much More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme Narzo 20 Stable Android 11 Update.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme Narzo 20 Software Updates will be Provided Here
Do let us know in the Comments that Did you liked this Post?
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-