Finally After Realme 7 & Realme 7 Pro Now Its turns out for Realme Narzo 20A. Realme Narzo 20A January 2021 Security Update has been Started Rolling Out
Realme Narzo 20A Is Smallest Member of Realme Narzo 20 Series which begins with Realme Narzo 20 Pro, Narzo 20 & Narzo 20A
The Latest Software Update For Realme Narzo 20A Smartphone was Started Rolling Out From 2nd February 2021 With Build Number RMX2151PU_11_A.83.
And If You Haven’t Got the OTA Update On Your Device Then We Would Suggest You to Wait For the OTA Update Or Update Your Smartphone Manually When Download Links Will be Available.
Realme Narzo 20A January 2021 Security Update Details
The RMX2050EX_11_A.23 Latest Software Update is based on Android 10 Realme UI V1.0 and the OTA update weighs is 397 MB In Size. The Update is a Stable update rolled out to all users.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:
Realme Narzo 20A January 2021 Security Update Change-log includes
● Updated Android security patch: January 2021
● Added Bluetooth headset answer icon
● Optimized the logic of data plan limit
● Updated Photos
● Fixed some known issues and improved stability
Realme Narzo 20A January 2021 Security Update New Features
Recently Realme Narzo 20A has been started Getting a New Software Update Update In the Month of February 2021. The Latest Software Comes With Build Number RMX2050EX_11_A.23 It Brings an New Android Security Patch Which Contains January 2021 Android Security Patch, Enhanced the Overall Device Performance and improved system stability.
The Latest Update also Brings Many Improvements In System Departments As Change-log Mentioned the Update has added an Bluetooth headset answer icon, Optimized the logic of data plan limit; Updated the Photos App; and Fixed some known issues and improved stability
In Conclusion, The RMX2050EX_11_A.23 Update for Realme Narzo 20A focuses on the New Security Patch, Improved the Overall System Performance, System Stability & Much More.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme Updates]
We will update this post if we find any new improvement and feature in the Latest Software Upadte For Realme Narzo 20A Smartphone
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
If You’re Using the Realme Narzo 20A Smartphone Then Do Check Out the Previous Update Information: Realme Narzo 20A November 2020 Update Released
How to Update Manually To RMX2050EX_11_A.23
(For Realme Narzo 20A Users)
(Note that Try this method only if you’re not getting OTA Updates On your device)
1. You can update your Realme Narzo 20A Smartphone to RMX2050EX_11_A.23 through the Normal Update Process by following the above Procedure as you can see in the above steps.
2. Click on the Below Link to Download the Realme Narzo 20A Latest Software Update
Realme Narzo 20A January 2021 Security Update Download Link For Different Regions:- India ]
3. Then the Downloading Process will start
4. After downloading this Zip File(Rom), On Your Device Go to Files App -> Open the Location Where you have Downloaded the Update File.
5. Now Tap on This file then It will show you a Prompt; Then Tap On Upgrade Now Button to Update your Smartphone and Make Sure that You Have Charged your Phone up to 30%
6. It will Automatically Update your Realme Narzo 20A Smartphone
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme Narzo 20A Software Updates will be provided to you on Our Webs.
Do let us know in the Comments that Did you liked this Post?
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage