Realme Narzo 20A March 2021 Security Update Released
Realme Announced The Narzo 20 Series Back in September 2020. The Narzo 20 Series Includes three devices which Include Narzo 20, Narzo 20A & Narzo 20 Pro. Today the Company has Started Rolling Out a New Firmware Update For Realme Nazro 20A Users. Let’s See What Are the New Changes or Features In Realme Narzo 20A March 2021 Security Update
The Latest Software Update for Realme Narzo 20A was beginning rolling out with the Build Number RMX2050EX_11_A.27 & it’s rolling out in a staged manner In India. Usually, Companies Follows a Staged Form of Rollout for the Updates. So It Might Take Few More days to Reach On Every Realme Narzo 20A Smartphone.
Realme Narzo 20A March 2021 Security Update Details
The Update is based on Android 10 Realme UI V1.0 and the OTA update weighs is 222MB. The Latest Update has been rolled out in a phased manner and kindly wait for the update on your device.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:@Realme_Updates
Realme Narzo 20A March 2021 Security Update Change-log includes
● Updated Android security patch: March 2021
● Optimized the focus speed of the frame in some scenarios
● Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue in continuous shooting mode
● Added FinShell Pay
● Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue when powered on/off
● Fixed some known issues and improved stability
You May Also Like: Realme Narzo 20A February 2021 Security Update Released [Download Link]
Realme Narzo 20A March 2021 Security Update New Features
Realme Narzo 20 Series of Smartphones was Announced Back In September 2020. Today Realme Software Team has started rolling out a New Security Update for the Narzo 20. The Latest Update Packs Latest Android Security Patch of March 202 Security Patch, Enhanced Overall Device Performance, and improved system stability.
The Latest Update has Brought Added FinShell Pay, Optimized the focus speed in the Camera, Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue in continuous shooting mode, Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue when powered on/off. Other Than, That Update Don’t Bring a Major Change or New Feature to the Realme Narzo 20A.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX2050EX_11_A.27 Update for Realme Narzo 20A focuses on the New Security Patch, Improved the Overall System Performance, System Stability & Much More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme Narzo 20A Latest Software Update.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
How to Update Manually To RMX2050EX_11_A.27
(For Realme Narzo 20A Users)
(Note that Try this method only if you’re not getting OTA Updates On your device)
1. You can update your Realme Narzo 20A to RMX2050EX_11_A.27 through the Normal Update Process by following the above Procedure as you can see in the above steps.
2. Click on the Below Link to Download the Realme Narzo 20A Latest Software Update
Realme Narzo 20A March 2021 Security Update Download Link [Region: India]
3. Click on “Download” button & Downloading Process will start
4. After downloading this Zip File(Rom), Go to Files App
5. Now Tap on This file then simply it will say your phone should be charged above 30 % Then click Ok
6. It will Automatically Update your Realme Narzo 20A Smartphone
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme Narzo 20A Software Updates will be Provided Here
Do let us know in the Comments that Did you liked this Post?
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-