Updated On December 3rd
After a Month of Testing, Realme Team has Stepped Up the Game, And Now the Narzo 50 Pro 5G Users have Moved to Open Beta Program. The Open Beta Program is the Last Step Before the Stable Update & Usually, It’s Seen After an Announcement of the Open beta Program. Brands tend to Release the Stable Update So the Users Can Expect the Stable Android 13 Realme UI 4.0 In Q1 2023.
How to Register In Android 13 Realme UI 4.0 Open Beta Program For Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Smartphone
Go to Settings -> Software Update -> Tap the Settings Icon In Top Right Corner> Tap On Trial Version -> Fill in the required data and follow the next instructions on the screen
Original Post on November 7th
For the Month of November, Realme Team has to Upgrade Three Phones to Android 13. One of the Realme Smartphone Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Smartphones has Started Receiving the Android 13 Beta In India. Recently, Realme Team has Announced the Android 13 Realme UI 4.0 Early Access for the Narzo 50 Pro Users. So Let’s Dive into Detail On How to Apply for the Android 13 Realme UI 4.0 Early Access for Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G.
And Do Note That Initially There Would Be Some Limited Seats, So Don’t Miss the Chance to Test the Latest Realme UI 4.0 On your Realme Smartphone.
Realme will roll out Realme UI 4.0 Beta Update to limited users before anyone else. What things do you need to do? Read carefully below
Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Android 13 Realme UI 4.0 Early Access Application Details
Devices Name: Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G
Number of seats: Unknown
Time of application channel open:
How To Apply for Android 13 Realme UI 4.0 Early Access Application For Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G
To Get Started, With Android 13 Beta Update For Realme Narzo 50 Series. Although For Now The Company has Released the Android 13 Early Access For Realme Narzo 50 Pro Users There are a Few Things You Should Remember if you’re joining the Android 13 Early Access Program. Initially, The Android 13 Updates will be Based on Realme UI 3.0 & Gradually they’ll Upgrade that With New Realme UI 4.0 A.K.A ColorOS 13. Make Sure to Follow the Instructions Properly As Mentioned Below & Read the FAQ.
Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your Realme Smartphone to the Latest Realme UI Version Mentioned Below in the Table
|Device Name||Required Build to be Eligible for Android 13 Early Access|
|Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G||RMX3395_11.A.05 / RMX3395_11.A.06|
Step 2. Make Sure You’re Running A.05/06 Build On your Narzo 50 Pro Smartphone to Get Joined in the Early Access
Step 3. Before Applying, Make Sure Your Device has Enough Charging & Storage Available Before Proceeding
Step 4. To Get Started for Early access Follow these Instructions As Mentioned (Open “Settings” > Then Tap On “Software Update” > Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner > Trial Version > Tap On “Apply Now” > ” Fill Your Details Submit your details” > And Now Tap “Apply Now“).
Join Us On Our Instgram Handle @RealmiUpdates for Latest Updates & News
Before joining the Android 13 Realme UI 4.0 Early Access Check Out the Disclaimer for the Early Access & It is Advisable to Not Install the Beta Update On Your Primary Device.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make Sure that you have Charged Your Realme Smartphones At least 60%
- To prevent data loss, please back up your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or Crash down on your device. Therefore, updating your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store is recommended before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is impossible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Also, If You Have Applied for Realme UI 3.0 Early Access & Received Beta Update Share the Screenshot of the Update Log With Us
Q1: Why haven’t I received the Early access update?
You will get the Update soon after Submitting the Information in the Application Channel(Limited seats)
Q2: How to roll back to Android 12 Realme UI 3.0?
Note- 1. Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
2. You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you roll back.
3. You need a manual update firmware of the latest Realme UI 2.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
How To Rollback Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G On Android 12 Realme UI 3.0
-> Download the Roll-back Package on Your Phone and Remember the location. [RollBack Package Download Link]
-> Now Boot Your Smartphone In Recovery mode to rollback
-> Turn off your phone
-> Long press the Volume Down and Power Buttons Simultaneously To Boot In -> Recovery mode -> Choose the language -> Tap On Install from storage -> Input Your Screen Lock Screen Password
-> Then Find the Rollback Package
-> Tap On It To Go Back to the previous version
-> And Now Reboot Your Device
Thanks For Reading Our Post Till Here; If You Have Any Queries Drop Them in the Comment Section & Stayed Tuned With RealmiUpdates for More Coverage Related to the Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Smartphone
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Realme 8 Realme UI Update Tracker [A.22 Latest Update Change-log, Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 & More]
- Realme December 2021 Security Update Tracker [Download Link]
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Tracker: Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features, Stock Wallpapers, & More
- Realme Announced Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Roadmap for India, China & Indonesia