Realme V15 5G Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application Announced
A Couple of Days Back, Realme Software Started Rolling Out in May 2021 Security Patch Update For Realme V15 5G Users & The Smartphone is also Eligible For Realme UI 2.0 Update. Now the Company has announced the Early Access Program For Realme V15 5G Users in China. After So Much Wait Realme Software Team has Started Recruiting Realme UI 2.0 Beta Tester For Realme V15 Users, and If You’re a Realme V15 User, then Hurry Up! Because Initially There Would Very Few Seats So Don’t Miss the Chance to Test the Latest Realme UI 2.0 On Your Realme V15 Smartphone.
Realme Announced Realme V15 Smartphone Back In January 2021 with the Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10 and As Per the Schedule Realme V15 Smartphone Users were Supposed to Get Early Access to the Realme UI 2.0 Update In May 2021 & Its Good To See the Brand Is Working On Track We Thought that It Might Get Delayed Or It will be Shifted to June Instead But Surprisingly, Realme Software Team Manages to Release the Early Access Program for the Realme V15 Users.
Finally, Realme UI 2.0 is Here for Realme V15 users. If you are really excited about the new Realme UI 2.0, then here is a great opportunity. At present, Realme is recruiting Beta testers who own a Realme V15 Smartphone. And In-Case After Joining the Early Access Program if You Want to Roll Back to Realme UI 1.0 Then The RollBack Package Link Will also be Soon.
Realme will roll out Realme UI 2.0 to limited users before anyone else. What things do you need to do? Read carefully below.
What’s the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program?
The program aims to invite fans to experience the realme UI new features based on Android 11 for the first time.
Realme V15 5G Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application Details
Program Name: Realme V15 5G Early Access
Number of seats: 1000 Seats
Time of application channel open: 29th May 2021
How To Apply For Realme V15 5G Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application
To get things to begin with Realme UI 2.0 Beta For Realme V15 Users. There are a couple of things to mind if you’re joining the Realme UI 2.0 Beta you have required to Follow
Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your device to the required UI version that’s [RMX3092_11_A.33/ A.31]
Step 2. Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel From Settings
(Open “Settings” > Then Tap On “Software Update” > Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner > Trial Version > ” Fill Your Details Submit your details” > And Now Tap “Apply Now“).
If you have any Question/Doubt 🤷♂️ You can also ask us on Our Instagram Handle:- @Realme_Updates
Something’s Users Should To Known While Joining the Realme V15 5G Realme UI 2.0 Early Access. So Do read the Disclaimer if you’re joining the Realme UI Beta Early Access
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make Sure you Have Charged Your Realme V15 5G At least 60%
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Q1: Why haven’t I received the Early access update?
You will get the update soon after submitting the information in the application channel(Limited seats)
Q2: How to roll back to Android 10?
Note:- 1.Your personal data will be erased when you rollback. Please back up your data before your operation.
2.You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you roll back.
3.You need a manual update firmware of the latest realme UI 1.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
How To Rollback Realme V15 5G On Android 10 Realme UI V1.0
-> Download the Roll-back Package on Your Phone and Remember the location. [RollBack Package Link Will Be Added]
-> Now Boot Your Smartphone In Recovery mode to rollback
-> Turn off your phone
-> Long press the Volume Down and Power Buttons Simultaneously To Boot In -> Recovery mode -> Choose the language -> Tap On Install from storage -> Input Your Screen Lock Screen Password
-> Then Find the Rollback Package
-> Tap On It To Go Back to the previous version
Step And Now Reboot Your Device
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme V15 5G Software Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn on the notification bell and Subscribe to our website for news regarding Realme Updates and Android 11 related news.
More related Articles to Check:-