Realme Started their Realme X Series of Lineup With Realme X Which was Announced Back In May 2019. Initially, When Realme Team Announced the Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11, there were Many Users who Were Confused about Realme X Android 11 Upgrade & In Q2 2021, The Company Confirmed that Realme X Smartphone Will also be Upgraded to Android 11 for Sure and also Announced the Proper Timeline For All the Remaining Smartphones.
Finally, After a Long Wait, the Realme X Users have Started Receiving the Stable Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update. Realme Software Team is Striving to Update All of Its Eligible Realme Devices to Realme UI 2.0. Today, Suddenly, The Team has Released the Stable Android 11 Upgrade for Realme X Users. So Let’s Have a Look What are the New Features in the Realme X Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update.
Realme Software Team has Begun Realme UI 2.0 Development in the Month of June 2021. And Within 60 Days The Company Has Finally Managed to Push the Stable Android 11 Update based on Realme UI 2.0. Also, Note That The Update is Rolling Out in the Batches So if you haven’t got the Upgrade, Keep Checking On Your System Update Section, Broader RollOut.
The Latest Software Update Brings Realme UI 2.0 Baked With Android 11 and Build Number RMX1901EX_11_F.03. Two Months Back, In June the Device Got Its Early Access & Later on, In July the Device Got the Open Beta Program.
Realme X Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update Change-log includes
● Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch to enhance system security.
● Optimizes system performance and improves system stability
● Boosts Wi-Fi performance with stronger signal across Wi-Fi channels
● Fixes an issue that might cause the Camera app to freeze when using the rear camera in Portrait mode
● Fixes an issue where the Camera app might freeze when you switch to the front camera, turn on flashlight, and then switch to another shooting mode
● Fixes an issue where the Camera app might stutter when taking burst photos in bright light outdoors
● Fixes an issue where app windows in the animation might show square corners instead of rounded corners when you exit an app
● Fixes an issue where the search box and the navigation buttons might overlap in Guest mode ● ● Fixes an issue where the search box and the navigation buttons might overlap in Guest mode
● Fixes an issue that might cause ambient sound to disappear when you turn voice chat on and then off in games
Realme X Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update Details
The RMX1901EX_11_F.03 Update is based on Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 and the OTA update weighs is 3.33GB & Those Who Haven’t Joined the Early Access Program Will Get an OTA Update Pretty Soon We Will Update This Post When Broader Rollout Begins. As Per Reports the Update has been Released For Early Access / Open Beta Users in India, & China
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @Realme_Updates
Realme X Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update New Features
Realme India Announced the Realme X Smartphone back in May 2019 & Initially, The Smartphone was officially launched with Android 9 Pie ColorOS, and Later On, The Company Confirmed that the Realme X Smartphone Will be Upgraded to Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Pretty Soon. Today, The Realme X Smartphone Users have Started Getting Their 2nd Major OS Update With the Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share Your Feedback About This Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
Those Who Have Joined the Early Access Program Or Open Beta Program Should Be Received This Update Or Else You Can Manually Trigger This Update From Software Update Section. This New Update Brings the Latest August 2021 Android Security Patch, Fixed Some Bugs Compare to Previous Beta Update.
Know More About the Open Beta Program Program Here: Realme X Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program Announced
So Finally it is Complete the Stable Update of Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 But It’s Still Advisable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After You Have Installed Realme UI 2.0 Update Because In Android Smartphones It’s Common That a New OS Update Might Bring Some Performance Issues, UI Glitches Or Battery Draining Issues So Performing Factory Reset Will be a Good Trick to Solve Those Problems.
The Update Packs All the Realme UI 2.0 Features Including New 3 Style Dark Mode, New FinShell Pay(Which Can be Uninstalled), Sleep Capsule Mode Function, Revamped Notification Center, New Personalization Tab In Settings, New Floating Window Option, Global Theme Colors & More.
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 2.0 Features You Should Know
The Realme X Android 11 Update has Improved the System Performance & Stability of the Device. Some Users Might Still Complain that they haven’t got the Realme UI 2.0 OTA Update On Their Realme X Smartphone. Do Note That this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon.
The Update Will be pushed for all beta testers who have joined the Early Access & Open Beta Program and Other Regions Will also Get this Update Pretty Soon. Kindly be Patient & Wait for the update to be rolled out for your device in your particular region.
There Is a Quick Tip for Those Users Who Have Updated their Realme X Device In the Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 If You’re facing Heavy Battery Draining Issues Or Performance Issues Perform a Factory Data Reset Make Sure to Backup All Important Data &
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
In Conclusion, The RMX1901EX_11_F.03 Update for Realme X focused on New Realme UI 2.0 Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Performance & More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme X Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Realme Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Google ARCore Realme Devices List (Google Play Services for AR)
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro August 2021 Security Update Released In India Brings New Android Security Patch, Fixed Live Wallpaper & More
- Realme 6i August 2021 Security Update Released In India [Download Link]
- Realme X2 August 2021 Security Update Released With Fixes In OTG, Fixed Slow-Mo Video Issues & More
Trail version not showing