Updated the Post on 8th August
As Per Reports, Some Users Reported That the Realme has Replaced the F.21 Update With F.22 Build Number & Changelog Mentions System Stability Improvements & More
Original Post On 5th August
In the Realme X Series, The Realme X2 is the Latest Realme Device to Receive the Stable Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update. Realme Software Team is Striving to Update All of Its Eligible Realme Devices to Realme UI 2.0. Today, Suddenly, The Team has Released the Stable Android 11 Upgrade for Realme X2 Users. So Let’s Have a Look What are the New Features in the Realme X2 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update.
Realme Software Team has Begun Realme UI 2.0 Development in the Month of June 2021. And Within 60 Days The Company Has Finally Managed to Push the Stable Android 11 Update based on Realme UI 2.0.
The Latest Software Update Brings Realme UI 2.0 Baked With Android 11 and Build Number RMX1992EX_11_F.20. Seven Months Back, In February the Device Got Its Early Access & Later on, In July the Device Got the Open Beta Program.
Realme X2 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update Change-log includes
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
● You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos
● Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported
● Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
● You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode
● Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized
● Added “Optimized Night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life
● Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody
● You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on
● Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
● Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience
● Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay
● Optimized “Auto brightness”.
● You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
● Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
[Security and Privacy]
● Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
● You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings
● Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people
● More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked
● Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
● Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused
● You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
● You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
● Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud
● Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
● You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone
● You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
● Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos
● Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting
● Added the lens stain detection feature
● Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
● Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
● Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme X2 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update Details
The RMX1992EX_11_F.20 Update is based on Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 and the OTA update weighs is not for now & Those Who Haven’t Joined the Early Access Program Will Get an OTA Update Pretty Soon We Will Update This Post When Broader Rollout Begins. As Per Reports the Update has been Released in India, Russia & Bangladesh Regions
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @Realme_Updates
Realme X2 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update New Features
Realme India Announced the Realme X2 Smartphone back in September 2019 & Initially, The Smartphone was officially launched with Android 9 Pie ColorOS, and Later On, The Company Confirmed that the Realme X2 Smartphone Will be Upgraded to Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Pretty Soon. Today, The Realme X2 Smartphone Users have Started Getting Their 2nd Major OS Update With the Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share Your Feedback About This Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
Those Who Have Joined the Early Access Program Or Open Beta Program Should Be Received This Update Or Else You Can Manually Trigger This Update From Software Update Section. This New Update Brings the Latest June 2021 Android Security Patch, Fixed Some Bugs Compare to Previous Beta Update.
Know More About the Open Beta Program Program Here: Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program Announced
So Finally it is Complete the Stable Update of Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 But It’s Still Advisable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After You Have Installed Realme UI 2.0 Update Because In Android Smartphones It’s Common That a New OS Update Might Bring Some Performance Issues, UI Glitches Or Battery Draining Issues So Performing Factory Reset Will be a Good Trick to Solve Those Problems.
The Update Packs All the Realme UI 2.0 Features Including New 3 Style Dark Mode, New FinShell Pay(Which Can be Uninstalled), Sleep Capsule Mode Function, Revamped Notification Center, New Personalization Tab In Settings, New Floating Window Option, Global Theme Colors & More.
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 2.0 Features You Should Know
The Realme X2 Android 11 Update has Improved the System Performance & Stability of the Device. Some Users Might Still Complain that they haven’t got the Realme UI 2.0 OTA Update On Their Realme X2 Smartphone. Do Note That this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon.
The Update Will be pushed for all beta testers who have joined the Early Access & Open Beta Program and Other Regions Will also Get this Update Pretty Soon. Kindly be Patient & Wait for the update to be rolled out for your device in your particular region.
There Is a Quick Tip for Those Users Who Have Updated their Realme X2 Device In the Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 If You’re facing Heavy Battery Draining Issues Or Performance Issues Perform a Factory Data Reset Make Sure to Backup All Important Data &
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
In Conclusion, The RMX1992EX_11_F.20 Update for Realme X2 focused on New Realme UI 2.0 Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Performance & More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme X2 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More Related Articles to Check:-
- [F.19] Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 Users Gets Realme UI 2.0 Beta 7 Update In India
- Realme Released July 2021 Security Update for Realme 7i Smartphone Globally
- Realme 7 Pro August 2021 Security Update Released
- Realme June 2021 Security Update Tracker [Download Link]