Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 6 Update Released In India
In the Month Of April 2021, Realme Software has Started Rolling Out New Software Update For Realme X2 Smartphone Users. This Time the company has pushed the 6th Realme 2.0 Beta Update Which Ends With F.16 Build. So Let’s See What are the New Changes and Features in Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 6 Update.
The Latest Software Update of Realme UI 2.0 is Based On the Android 11 and Build Number RMX1992EX_11_F.16. Earlier Two Months Back the Company has Released the Early Access Application For Realme X2 Smartphone and We Would Advise Users to Wait For the Next Batch.
You May Read This Too:- Realme C15 Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application Announced
Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 6 Update Details
The RMX1992EX_11_F.16 Update is based on Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 and the OTA update weighs is 1.2GB In Size. The Update is a Beta Update rolled out to Limited Selected Users Who Have Applied in the Early Access Application.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:
Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 6 Update Change-log includes
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the Al scene recognition logic in Photo mode
- Optimized the image resolution and noise issue in every mode
- Fixed the image blur failure issue while adjusting the percentage in Portrait mode of the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic image beautifying effect failure issue while shooting the of the front camera profile in beauty mode
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue while switching modes between Photo, Video, and Night
- Fixed the probabilistic frame blurring issue for 5 seconds while switching from Video mode to Photo mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that only single imaging in pressing the shooting button for many times due to the long processing time of 64M mode
- Fixed the probabilistic long response time issue of shooting button after continuously pressing the button at daily light in Night mode of front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue while shooting continuously in Photo mode of the front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue while long pressing the Setting and then pressing the application information at Home
- Fixed the issue that entering the Recent Apps in Landscape Mode caused the names of some applications displayed at the left and been covered
- Fixed the probabilistic Setting crashing issue while setting the password of System Cloner
- Fixed the probabilistic displayed data speed limit notice issue while plugged in China Unicom SIM card in some scenarios
- Fixed the display issue while opening the camera after switching to general users
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that pressing Close all button in Recent apps interface entered the search bar at the bottom of Home
Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 6 Update New Features
Realme Software Team Started Realme UI 2.0 Development in January 2021 for Realme X2 Smartphone. Today the Company has released an New Android 11 Beta Update With the New Realme UI 2.0. The New Software Update is in Beta Stage So It’s Advisable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After Realme UI 2.0 Update.
The Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 6 Update has Brought Tons of New Camera Improvements, Fixed Camera related Issues & it also Optimized the Recent apps interface
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 2.0 Features You Should Know
On the Other Side, the Realme X2 is yet to Receive the April 2021 Android Security Patch, Because For Realme UI V1.0 Users Realme X2 Smartphone is Still Running On March 2021 Android Security Patch. .
And Users will Definitely feel some New UI Animations In the Overall System. Do Note that As Its Sixth Beta Update Based on Realme UI 2.0 Users Might Face App Compatibility Issues, App Crash Etc. So Make Sure to Update Your All Apps From Google Play Store.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX1992EX_11_F.16 Update for Realme X2 focused on New Realme UI 2.0 Features, Important Bug Fixes, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Performance & More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvement and feature in the Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 6 Update.
If You’re Using the Realme X2 Smartphone Then Do Check Out the Previous Update Information: [C.17] Realme X2 March 2021 Security Update Released
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
How To Rollback Realme X2 On Android 10 Realme UI V1.0
- Download the Roll-back Package on Your Phone and Remember the Location
[Realme_X2_RMX1992EX / Realme_X2_RMX1992AEX]
- Now Boot Your Smartphone In Recovery mode to rollback
- Turn off your phone
- Long Press the Volume Down and Power Buttons Simultaneously To Boot In Recovery mode
- Choose the language
- Tap On Install from Storage
- Input Your Screen Lock Screen Password
- Then Find the Rollback Package & Tap On It To Go Back to the Previous version
- And Now Reboot Your Device
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme X2 Software Updates will be provided to you on Our Webs.
Do let us know in the Comments that Did you liked this Post?
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-