Realme X3 March 2021 Security Update Released
Realme X3 SuperZoom & Regular Realme X3 Both are already getting Realme UI 2.0 Beta but Today the Company has Released a New Software Update For Non-Beta Users. Those Who’s Using Android 10 Realme UI V1.0 Will Get be Getting this New Update. Let’s Jump and Find Out What Are the New Changes or New Features In Realme X3 March 2021 Security Update
The Latest Software Update For Realme X3 was begun rolling out From 16th March 2021 & it’s rolling out in a staged manner.
Realme Software Team is rolling out the RMX2081_11_A.51 or RMX2081PU_11_A.51 Update to Realme X3 Users in Batches. So it didn’t get the Update still then Update Manually
Realme X3 March 2021 Security Update Details
The Update is based on Android 10 Realme UI V1.0 and the OTA update weighs is 271MB. The Latest Update has been rolled out in a phased manner and kindly wait for the update on your device.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:@Realme_Updates
Realme X3 March 2021 Security Update Change-log includes
● Updated Android security patch: February 2021 / March 2021
● Added FinShell Pay
● Optimized system performance and improved system stability
● Optimized the crop response time after taking a screenshot
● Optimized the operating interface in cropping screenshot
● Fixed the probabilistic cannot save screenshot issue after editing screenshot
● Fixed the lagging issue when long screenshotting in adding world clock interface
Realme X3 Series of Smartphones was Announced Back In May 2020. Today Realme Software Team has started rolling out a New Security Update. The Latest Update Packs Latest Android Security Patch of February 2021 Android Security Patch & March 2021 Android Security Patch, Enhanced Overall Device Performance, and improved system stability.
The Latest Update has Brought Added FinShell Pay, Optimized the Screenshot Tools Like Crop response time, Fixed the Probabilistic cannot save the screenshot issue after editing the screenshot, Improved the Overall Device Performance & Stability of the Device. Other Than, That Update Don’t Bring a Major Change or New Feature to the Realme X3.
Talking about the Realme UI 2.0 Update Status For Realme X3 Smartphone. Currently the Smartphone Got 2 Beta Updates of Realme UI 2.0 Based on Android 11.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX2081_11_A.51 or RMX2081PU_11_A.51 Update for Realme X3 focuses on the New Security Patch, Improved the Overall System Performance, System Stability & Much More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme X3 Latest Software Update.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
How to Update Manually To RMX2081PU_11.A.51
(For Realme X3 Users)
(Note that Try this method only if you’re not getting OTA Updates On your device)
1. You can update your Realme X3 to RMX2081PU_11.A.51 through the Normal Update Process by following the above Procedure as you can see in the above steps.
2. Click on the Below Link to Download the Realme X3 Latest Software Update
3. Click on “Download” button & Downloading Process will start
4. After downloading this Zip File(Rom), Go to Files App
5. Now Tap on This file then simply it will say your phone should be charged above 30 % Then click Ok
6. It will Automatically Update your Realme X3 Smartphone
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme X3 Software Updates will be Provided Here
Do let us know in the Comments that Did you liked this Post?
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-