Realme X50 Pro May 2021 Security Update Released In India
The Realme X50 Pro Smartphone, Which was Launched Back Last Year, has Started Getting a New Software Update In India. A few days back Realme Software Team has Updated Its Coupe of Smartphones to May 2021 Security Patch & Now the team has started rolling out a New Firmware Update for Realme X50 Pro Users. Let’s See What Are the New Changes or New Features In the Realme X50 Pro May 2021 Security Update.
WallpapersYou May Like Download Punch Hole FHD Wallpapers For Realme 6, 6 Pro & X50 Pro
Realme X50 Pro May 2021 Security Update Change-log includes
● Updated Android security patch: May 2021
● Added save as PDF feature when printing photos
● Optimized the lagging and frame dropping issue while playing games in certain scenarios
● Optimized battery performance at night when idle
● Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue when pulling down the status bar
● Fixed the animation display issue in desktop edit mode
● Fixed the drawer display issue when switching from split screen to full screen
● Fixed the display issue of app battery management while uninstalling apps
Realme X50 Pro May 2021 Security Update Details
The Latest Software Update Carries RMX2076PU_11_C.19 Build Number for Realme X50 Pro Smartphone & Weights around 777MB In Size. The Update has Started rolling Out in India & Other Markets also have the Same Update Pretty Soon With the Same ChangeLog & Build Number.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:@Realme_Updates
Realme X50 Pro Was Announced Back in February 2019, The Realme X50 Pro Smartphone was First Device to Get a Stable Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Update. The Latest Update-Log Highlights the New Android Security Patch Which Is May 2021 Security Patch. The Latest Android Security Patch Has Fixed 3 Major Critical Vulnerabilities Found in the Core Android OS and Apart From This Realme also Fixed Some Critical Vulnerabilities In Realme UI.
The Update also Brought Save as PDF Feature While Printing Photos, Optimized Overall Frame rate While Gaming, Optimized idle Battery Performance, Fixed Screen Freeze issue While Accessing Status Bar, Improved Overall Animations & SpiltScreen Mode, Improved System Performance & Stability of the Device. Other Than, That Update Doesn’t Bring a Major Change or New Feature for Realme X50 Pro Users.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX2076PU_11_C.19 Update for Realme X50 Pro Centers On New Security Patch, Battery & Performance Improvements, Improved System Stability & Much More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme X50 Pro Latest Software Update.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Download Google Camera For Realme 8 Pro [GCAM 8.1 APK]
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-