Updated the Post On February 28th 2022
Today, Realme Software has Started the Open Beta Program of Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Beta Update For Realme X7 Max Users. Previously Numerous Users Were Not able to Register for the Early Access and Now Those Users Can Apply For Open Beta Program By Following Below Steps
Make Sure that You’re Using the Latest Software Version [RMX3031_11.A.21]. If You haven’t Updated Yet or Haven’t Got the Update then Update your Realme X7 Max 5G Smartphone Manually.
How to Register For Realme X7 Max 5G Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Open Beta Program
Go to Settings -> Software Update -> Tap the Settings Icon In Top Right Corner> Tap On Trial Version -> Fill in the required data and follow the next instructions on the screen
Original Post On December 10th, 2022
After Realme GT & Realme GT Explorer Edition Smartphone, The Realme X7 Max 5G Is Latest Device to Receive Android 12 Based On Realme UI 3.0 Early Access. The Company Announced a Proper Roadmap for the Realme UI 3.0 Update for All Eligible Realme Smartphones. So If You’re a Realme X7 Max User, Want to Test the New Realme UI 3.0, Then Hurry Up! Because Initially There Would Very Few Seats, So Don’t Miss the Chance to Test the Latest Realme UI 3.0 On your Realme X7 Max Smartphone.
Finally, Realme UI 3.0 is Here for Realme X7 Max users. If you are excited about the new Realme UI 3.0, then here is a great opportunity. At present, Realme is recruiting Beta testers who own a Realme X7 Max Smartphone.
Realme will roll out Realme UI 3.0 Beta Update to limited users before anyone else. What things do you need to do? Read carefully below.
Realme X7 Max 5G Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Early Access Application Details
Program Name: Realme X7 Max 5G
Number of seats: Not Speficed
Time of application channel open: 10th December 2021
You Should Check: Realme X7 Max Realme UI Update Tracker [A.21 Latest Update, Realme UI 3.0, Android 12, & More]
How To Apply For Realme X7 Max Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Early Access Application Update
To Get Started, With Realme UI 3.0 Beta Update For Realme X7 Max 5G Edition Users. There are a couple of things to mind if you’re joining the Realme UI 3.0 Beta you have required to Follow
Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your Realme X7 Max Device to the Latest Realme UI Version [RMX3031_11.A.21]
Step 2. Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel From Settings
(Open “Settings” > Then Tap On “Software Update” > Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner > Trial Version > Tap On “Apply Now” > ” Fill Your Details Submit your details” > And Now Tap “Apply Now“).
Know More About Realme UI 3.0: Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update: Release Date, Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features & More
Something’s Users Should To Known While Joining the Realme X7 Max Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Early Access. So Do read the Disclaimer if you’re joining the Realme UI Beta Early Access & It is Advisable to Not Install the Beta Update On Your Primary Device.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make Sure you Have Charged Your Realme X7 Max 5G At least 60%
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Q1: Why haven’t I received the Early access update?
You will Get the Update soon after Submitting the Information in the Application Channel(Limited seats)
Q2: How to roll back to Android 11?
Note- 1. Your personal data will be erased when you rollback. Please back up your data before your operation.
2. You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you rollback.
3. You need a manual update firmware of the latest Realme UI 2.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
How To Rollback Realme X7 Max 5G On Android 11 Realme UI V2.0
-> Download the Roll-back Package on Your Phone and Remember the location. [RollBack Package Download Link]
-> Now Boot Your Smartphone In Recovery mode to rollback
-> Turn off your phone
-> Long press the Volume Down and Power Buttons Simultaneously To Boot In -> Recovery mode -> Choose the language -> Tap On Install from storage -> Input Your Screen Lock Screen Password
-> Then Find the Rollback Package
-> Tap On It To Go Back to the previous version
Step And Now Reboot Your Device
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the Comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Realme Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More Related Articles to Check:-
- List of Realme Devices Support Always on Display (Sketchpad AOD)
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Tracker: Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features, Stock Wallpapers, & More
- These Realme Smartphones will not Receive Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update
- Realme Announced Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Roadmap for India, China & Indonesia