After the Realme GT Neo 2 Stable Android 12 Update & Now the Realme X7 Pro 5G Smartphone is also Getting the Same Treatment. As Per Reports, Many Realme X7 Pro Smartphone Users have reported that got an Official Stable Update of Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 OS. Although the Update has to the Released It will still take 15 to 30 days to Get a Fully Rollout. So Let’s Look Out What are the New Changes & Features in Realme X7 Pro Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update.
Realme Developer Team has Started Realme X7 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Development in February 2022 and Within 44 Day’s The Company Has Finally Managed to Push the Stable Android 12 Update Based on Realme UI 3.0
The Latest Software Update Brings Realme UI 3.0 Baked With Android 12 Carries RMX3370_11.C.04 Build Number. Earlier, This Month, Realme GT Neo 2, Realme Q3 Pro, Realme 8 4G, Realme GT Master Edition & Realme X7 Max Got Their Stable Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update.
Realme X7 Pro Android 12 Realme UI 3.0
Stable Update Highlights
The RMX2121_11.F.06 Update is based on Android 12 Realme UI V3.0 and the OTA Update Weighs is 1.3GB In Size for those Who are Using Previous Realme UI V3.0 Beta Build & Those Who Haven’t Joined the Early Access Program Will Get an OTA Update of 4.93GB. Currently, This New Update Has Been Only Pushed for Beta Testers & Broader Rollout Might take around 15 to 30 Days.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @RealmiUpdates
Realme X7 Pro Android 12 Realme UI 3.0
Update Change-log includes
• The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience
• Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out
• Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons
• Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience
• More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself
Convenience & Efficiency
• FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized
• Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes
• You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window
• Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly
• Adds a chart to display your battery usage
• Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC
• In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate
• Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage
• You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed
• You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera
• Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience
• Optimizes accessibility:
– Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions
– Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general
– TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar
Realme X7 Pro Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update Complete Details & New Features
Realme X7 Pro Smartphone was Announced back in September 2021. Initially, The Smartphone was officially launched with Android 10 Realme UI 1.0. Fast Forward to Today, The Realme X7 Pro 5G Smartphone Users have Started Getting Their 2nd Major OS Update With the Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update.
Talking about the Software Support of Realme X7 & Realme X7 Pro, The Company Might Still Provide them Few Security Updates On Bi-Monthly or Quarterly Basis Till September 2023
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Top 10 Realme UI 3.0 Features You Should Know
- Download Realme UI 3.0 Stock Wallpapers In FullHD+ Resolution
- Realme 7 Pro Realme UI Update Tracker [C.28 Update Change-log, Realme UI 3.0, Android 12, & More]
- Realme 6 Pro Gets December 2021 Security Update Via Latest Software Update
Those Who Have Joined the Early Access Program Should Be Received This Update Or Else You Can Manually Trigger This Update From Software Update Section. This New Update Brings Latest March 2022 Android Security Patch, Fixed Some Bugs Over the Previous Beta Builds. The Realme X7 Pro 5G Becomes Third Realme Smartphone to Receive the Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update Under 50 Days.
Stay Updated With Our Update Tracker Post For Realme X7 Pro Smartphone Users: Realme X7 Pro 5G Update Tracker [F.06 Update, Android 12, Realme UI 3.0 & More]
Ultimately, it is Complete the Stable Update of Android 12 Realme UI V3.0 But It’s Still Advisable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After Installing the Realme UI 3.0 Update You Might Face Some Issues Like Glitches in UI, Battery Draining & More. Major OS Update Often Seen Causing
The Update Packs All the Realme UI 3.0 Features Including Fluid Space Design, 3D App Icons, New App Permissions, Spatial Layout Interface, Omoji Feature, Personalization AOD, Private Pic Share, App Permission Recording & More. Do Tell Us Comment Which Feature is your Favourite From Mentioned Above.
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 3.0 Features You Should Know
Do Note That this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. The Update Will be pushed for all beta testers who have joined the Early Access Program and Other Regions Will also Get this Update Pretty Soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update to be rolled out for your device.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: RealmiUpdates Twitter Handle [@RealmiUpdates]
In Conclusion, The RMX2121_11.F.06 Update for Realme X7 Pro Focused On an OS Upgrade of Android 12 Realme UI 3.0, Brought New Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Device Performance & More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme X7 Pro Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
Thanks For Reading Our Post Till Here; If You Have Any Queries Drop Them in the Comment Section & Stayed Tuned With RealmiUpdates for More Coverage Related to the Realme X7 Pro Smartphone