Realme X7 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 1 Update Released In India
Right After the Announcement of Early Access of the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access for Realme X7 Users. Realme Software has Started Pushing Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update For Realme X7 Smartphone Users. Now Realme Software has released the First Official Realme 2.0 Beta Update Which is the 1st Beta Software Update Based on Android 11 Realme UI 2.0.
The Latest Software Update of Realme UI 2.0 Has Been Started Rolling Out to All the Beta Testers & the Update Comes With the Firmware Version of RMX3092_11_C.01. Also If You haven’t Got the Chance Then We Would Advise Users to Wait For the Next batch and Keep an Eye On the Early Access Application Here
You May Read This Too:- Realme X7 Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application Announced
Realme X7 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 1 Update Details
The RMX3092_11_C.01 Update is based on Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 and the OTA update weighs is 3.42 GB In Size. The Update is a Beta Update rolled out to Limited Selected Users Who Have Applied in the Early Access Application.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:
Realme X7 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 1 Update Change-log includes
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
● You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos
● Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported
● Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
● You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode
● Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized
● Added “Optimized Night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life
● Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody
● You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on
● Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
● Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience
● Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay
● Optimized “Auto brightness”.
● You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
● Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
[Security and Privacy]
● Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
● You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings
● Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people
● More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked
● Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
● Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused
● You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
● You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
● Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud
● Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
● You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone
● You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
● Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos
● Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting
● Added the lens stain detection feature
● Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
● Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
● Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme X7 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 1 Update New Features
After a Long Wait, Finally, Realme X7 has been Started Getting Android 11 Update With the New Realme UI 2.0. The New Software Update is Beta Stage So It’s Adviseable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After Realme UI 2.0 Update and it has Brought Tons of New Features With the Realme UI 2.0 Which Includes New 3 Style Dark Mode, Sleep Capsule Mode Function, Revamped Notification Center, New Personalization Tab In Settings, New Floating Window Option, Global Theme Colors & More
Realme UI 2.0 Features You Should Know:- Top 10 Realme UI 2.0 Features You Should Know
On the Other Side, the Realme X7 Users With Android 10 Realme UI V1.0 is Still Waiting to Received It’s May 2021 Android Security Patch Update, Because the Realme X7 Smartphone is Still Running On April 2021 Android Security Patch. The Realme UI 2.0 Update has Enhanced the Overall Device Performance and improved System stability.
And Users will Definitely feel some New UI Animations In the Overall System. Do Note that As Its First Beta Update Based on Realme UI 2.0 Users Might Face App Compatibility Issues, App Crash Etc. So Make Sure to Update Your All Apps From Google Play Store.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX3092_11_C.01 Update for Realme X7 focused on New Realme UI 2.0 Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Performance & More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvement and feature in the Realme X7 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 1 Update
If You’re Using the Realme X7 Smartphone Then Do Check Out the Previous Update Information: Realme X7 April 2021 Security Update Released In India
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Realme Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More related Articles to Check:-
- Realme X7 Realme UI Update Tracker [A.17 Update, Realme UI 2.0, Android 11, & More]
- [A.17] Realme X7 April 2021 Security Update Released
- Realme X7 March 2021 Security Update Released
- Download Google Camera For Realme X7 [GCAM 8.1 APK]
- Realme UI 2.0 Roadmap: These Realme Devices Will Receive Android 11 Update