Yesterday, Google Official Announced the Android 13 & The Stable Update also has been Started Rolling Out In a Phased Manner. The Upcoming Realme UI Version that’s Realme UI 5.0 or Realme UI 4.0 Could also be Announced Soon. Since Realme’s Sister Company Oppo is Already Started Teasing the Next ColorOS Version Named ColorOS 13. Recently, Realme Team Official Announced the Android 13 Beta Program for the Realme GT 2 Pro Users In India. So Let’s Have a Look At How to Register Android 13 Based On Realme UI Early Access Beta Program
What is the Realme UI Early Access Program?
Realme UI Early Access Program Allows Users to Test the Next Realme UI Version As Early As It’s Announced. There are Five Things About This Program Users To Know
1) Before Joining the Early Access Program Users Need to Make Sure They’re Running Latest Software Version On their Smartphone Sometimes Companies Often Mention being on This Version to Get this Update
2) The Early Access Program Usually has Very Limited Seats About 200 to 500 Seats and If You Haven’t got Selected Then Wait For Open Beta Program.
3) The Beta Updates Which are Pushed in the Early Access Program are Usually the Alpha/Beta Build of Software. These builds Can Create Issues Like Battery Drain, Performance Related Problems, App Compatibility Issues & More.
So Its Always Advisable to Not Join and Install Realme UI Early Access Updates on your Primary Smartphone Unless You Love Trying Out New Things
4) Those Who are Receiving Early Access Beta Updates Do Not Need to Apply Again in the Open Beta Program
5) Also If At Any Point Users Feel to Revert Back To the Stable Version. They Can also Rollback On the Previous Version Instructions Will Be Informed. But Keep In Mind Once You Install the Official Stable Version Then You Can’t Rollback But You Can Still Ask Your Nearest Service Center.
What is the Realme UI Open Beta Program?
Realme UI Open Beta Program Allows Users to Test the Stable Beta Version of the Coming Realme UI Build. There are Few Things Users Should Know About this Program
1) Those Who are Receiving Early Access Beta Updates Do Not Need to Apply Again in the Open Beta Program
2) The Open Beta Program Often has More Seats Compare to Early Access About 500 to 1000 Seats and If You Haven’t Got a Chance In Open Beta Program Then You Will Need to Wait Till the Realme team Released the Stable Update
3) The Beta Updates Which are Pushed in the Open Beta Program are Usually Stable Beta Build of Software. And These Builds are Often Near the Stable Build. So It’s Safe to Say that You Can Join the Open Beta Program & Install the Updates But it is Always Recommends To Take Back-Up Ready Before Installing These Updates.
4) Also If At Any Point Users Feel to Revert Back To the Stable Version. They Can also Rollback On the Previous Version Instructions Will Be Informed. But Keep In Mind Once You Install the Official Stable Version Then You Can’t Rollback But You Can Still Ask Your Nearest Service Center.
How to Register Android 13 Based On Realme UI Early Access Beta Program
To Get Started, With Realme UI Android 13 Beta Update For Any Realme Smartphone. There Few Things You Should Remember if you’re joining the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Program.
Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your Realme Smartphone to the Latest Realme UI Version
Step 2. Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel From Settings (Open “Settings” > Then Tap On “Software Update” > Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner > Trial Version > Tap On “Apply Now” > ” Fill Your Details Submit your details” > And Now Tap “Apply Now”).
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make Sure you Have Charged Your Realme Smartphone At least 60%
- To prevent data loss, please back up your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Q1: Why haven’t I received the Early access update?
You will Get the Update soon after Submitting the Information in the Application Channel (Limited seats)
Q2: How to roll back to Android 11?
Note- 1. Your personal data will be erased when you rollback. Please back up your data before your operation.
2. You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you roll back.
3. You need a manual update firmware of the latest Realme UI 2.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the Comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Realme Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Realme GT Realme UI Update Tracker [A.17 Latest Update Change-log, Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 & More]
- December 2021 Security Update Started Rolling Out For Realme 8 5G
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Tracker: Latest News, Supported Devices List, New Features, Stock Wallpapers, & More
- Realme Announced Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Roadmap for India, China & Indonesia