After the Realme 9 5G SE & the Regular Realme 9 5G Upgrade, The Realme Team has Achieved Its Goal Now They have Started Upgrading Realme X3 lineup With Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update. For Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom Users, The Update is Now Live for Current Beta Testers & You Should Get This Stable Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update By Navigating On the Settings In Software Update Page. So Let’s See, What’s New has been Added In the Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update
As Per the Latest News, The Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom Beta Testers Reported Out that the Company has Started Pushing a Stable Android 12 Update With F.05 Build, and a Broader Rollout will be Begun In a few days. The Development of Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 for the Realme X3 Series has been Started In Second Week of August & Within 60 Days, The Company has Finally Managed to Push the Android 12 Stable Update Based on Realme UI 3.0
Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update Highlights
The RMX2081_11_F.05 Update is based on Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 and the OTA Update Size is Not for Now. Nowadays, This New Update Has Been Rolling Out for the Current Beta Testers & Users With Realme UI 2.0 are Expected to Receive a Full OTA Update of Android 12 & Realme UI 3.0 Within a Month.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @RealmiUpdates
Realme 9 5G Android 12
Realme UI 3.0 Update Change-log includes
New design • The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience. • Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out
• Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons
• Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user
Convenience & efficiency
– Adds “Background stream”: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone
• FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized: – Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes
– You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window
• Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly
• Adds a chart to display your battery usage
• In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate
• Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage
• You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed
• You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera
• Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience
• Optimizes accessibility:
– Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions
– Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general
– TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar
Realme 9 5G Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update Complete Details & New Features
Realme 9 5G Smartphone was Announced Back In March 2022. Initially, The Smartphone was officially introduced with Android 11 Realme UI 2.0. Fast Forward to Today, The Realme 9 5G Smartphone Users have Started Getting Their 1st Major OS Update With Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update.
Talking about the Software Support of Realme 9 5G SE, The Company is Expected to Provide Monthly Security Updates On Bi-Monthly or Quarterly Basis Up to 2024 As Per Our Anticipation.
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Top 10 Realme UI 3.0 Features You Should Know
- Download Realme UI 3.0 Stock Wallpapers In FullHD+ Resolution
- Download Latest Realme UI Launcher Update V12.0.50 APK For Android 12 Devices
- How To Downgrade Realme Smartphone From Realme UI 3.0 (Android 12) to Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11)
The Stable Upgrade of Realme UI 3.0 Update Should Be Live On the Software Update Page for Those who have Joined the Early Access or Open Beta Program. Else You Can Manually Trigger This Update From Software Update Page Via Settings. This New Update Brings Latest June 2022 Android Security Patch, Fixed Some Bugs Over the Previous Beta Builds.
The Realme 9 5G Becomes Another Realme 9 Series Device to Receive the Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update Under 100 Days. So Now Realme 9 & Realme 9i are the Only Realme 9 Series Devices that are Left to Get Its Stable Android 12 Update.
Stay Updated With Our Update Tracker Post For Realme 9 5G Smartphone Users: Realme 9 5G Update Tracker [C.03 Update, Android 12, Realme UI 3.0 & More]
Ultimately, The Complete Stable Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Upgrade Is here for the Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom Owners. However, It’s Still Advisable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After Installation of the Realme UI 3.0 Update. Also While Updating your Phone, The Device Might Become Warm & It is Suggested to Leave your Phone for One Hour to Settle the Temperatures & Background Processes. If You’re Facing Some Issues Like Glitches or Bugs in UI, Battery Draining Problems, App Crashes & More Then Try to Restart Your Phone Once.
In Android Smartphones, It’s Often Seen that Major OS Update Caused App Crashing Issues, Bugs & Battery Drain Issues So Format Your Device Might Fix Those Problems & Make Sure to Take Proper Backup Before Performing Factory Reset
The Update Packs All the Wonders & Goodies of Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update Including Fluid Space Design, New Android 12 Privacy Indicators, 3D App Icons, New App Permissions, Spatial Layout Interface, Omoji Feature, Personalization AOD, Private Pic Share, App Permission Recording & More. Don’t Forget to Mention your Favourite Realme UI 3.0 Feature.
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 3.0 Features You Should Know
Do Note That The Update has been Only Pushed For Some Limited Beta Testers & The Broader Rollout for All Users will be Begun Soon. Currently, The Update has been Pushed Only for the Beta Testers Who have Joined the Early Access Or Open Beta Program. Reset of the Regions will also Get this Update within This Month Itself. Kindly be Patient and Make an Eye On this Post Once We have Got any News About the Global Markets We will Update this Post.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: RealmiUpdates Twitter Handle [@RealmiUpdates]
In Conclusion, The RMX2081_11_F.05 Update is Focused On an OS Upgrade of Android 12 Realme UI 3.0, Brought New Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Device Performance & More.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
Thanks For Reading Our Post Till Here; If You Have Any Queries Drop Them in the Comment Section & Stayed Tuned With RealmiUpdates for More Coverage Related to the Realme X3 Series of Smartphones.