Updated the Post On May 15th
After the Release Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Stable Upgrade, This Is the First Software Update for the Realme X7 Max Users. The Latest Software Update Comes With Build Number of RMX3031_11.C.10 Based on Realme UI 3.0 Android OS. Reset the Changelog Mentioned Below.
Realme X7 Max 5G May 2022
Update C.10 Changelog
• Improves system performance and stability
• Improves the visual design of charging states on the Battery settings page and Lock screen
• Improves the accuracy of fingerprint recognition
• My Omoji now supports the Dark mode
• Fixes an issue where 5G signal strength might fluctuate occasionally
Original Post On March 28th
There are Tons Of Realme Smartphones Receiving the Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update & Now This Time The Company has Focused On Realme X7 Max 5G Smartphone. As Per Reports, Realme X7 Max Beta Testers Have Started Receiving This New Update, and a broader rollout Can take 15 to 30 days. So Let’s Have a Closer Look What are the New Changes & Features in Realme X7 Max Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update.
Realme Developer Team has Started Realme X7 Max Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Development in the Mid January and Within 3 Months The Company Has Finally Managed to Push the Android 12 Stable Update Based on Realme UI 3.0
The Latest Software Update Brings Realme UI 3.0 Baked With Android 12 Carries RMX3031_11.C.07 Build Number. Earlier, Last Month In April, tRealme GT Neo 2, Realme X7 Pro, Realme 8 4G, Realme GT Master Edition & Realme X7 Max Got Their Stable Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update.
Realme X7 Max Android 12 Realme UI 3.0
Stable Update Highlights
The RMX3031_11.C.07 Update is based on Android 12 Realme UI V3.0 and the OTA Update Weighs is 5.25GB In Size for those Who are Using Previous Realme UI V3.0 Beta Build & Those Who Haven’t Joined the Early Access Program Will Get an OTA Update of 4.92GB. Currently, This New Update Has Been Only Pushed for Beta Testers & Broader Rollout Might take around 15 to 30 Days.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @RealmiUpdates
Realme X7 Max Android 12 Realme UI 3.0
Update Change-log includes
• The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience
• Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out
• Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons
• Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience
• More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself
Convenience & Efficiency
• FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized
• Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes
• You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window
• Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly
• Adds a chart to display your battery usage
• Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC
• In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate
• Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage
• You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed
• You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera
• Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience
• Optimizes accessibility:
– Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions
– Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general
– TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar
Realme X7 Max Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update Complete Details & New Features
Realme X7 Max 5G Smartphone was announced at the End of May 2021. Initially, The Smartphone was Officially launched with Android 11 Realme UI 2.0. Fast Forward to Today, The Realme X7 Max 5G Smartphone Users have Started Getting Their 1st Major OS Update With the Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update. Even After Being a Year Old Smartphone, The Company is Constantly Updating This Smartphone with Bi-Monthly Software Updates.
Talking about the Software Support of the Realme X7 Max 5G Smartphone, The Smartphone is Expected to Get Software Support Till Security Updates Till May 2024 As Per Our Expectations
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Top 10 Realme UI 3.0 Features You Should Know
- Download Realme UI 3.0 Stock Wallpapers In FullHD+ Resolution
- Realme 7 Pro Realme UI Update Tracker [C.28 Update Change-log, Realme UI 3.0, Android 12, & More]
- Realme 6 Pro Gets December 2021 Security Update Via Latest Software Update
Those Who Have Joined the Early Access Program Should Be Received This Update Or Else You Can Manually Trigger This Update From Software Update Section. This New Update Brings Latest March 2022 Android Security Patch, Fixed Some Bugs Over the Previous Beta Builds. The Realme X7 Max 5G Becomes Another Realme Smartphone to Receive the Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update Under 90 Days.
Stay Updated With Our Update Tracker Post For Realme X7 Max Smartphone Users: Realme X7 Max 5G Update Tracker [C.10 Update, Android 12, Realme UI 3.0 & More]
Ultimately, it is Complete the Stable Update of Android 12 Realme UI V3.0 But It’s Still Advisable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After Installation of Realme UI 3.0 Update If You’re Facing Some Issues Like Glitches in UI, Battery Draining, App Crashes & More.
Major OS Update Often Seen Causing App Crashing Issue & Battery Drain Issues So Factory Data Reset Can Easily Solve Them & Make Sure to Take Proper Backup Before Performing Factory Reset
The Update Packs All the Realme UI 3.0 Goodies Including Fluid Space Design, 3D App Icons, New App Permissions, Spatial Layout Interface, Omoji Feature, Personalization AOD, Private Pic Share, App Permission Recording & More. Don’t Forget to Mention your Favourite Realme UI 3.0 Feature.
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 3.0 Features You Should Know
Do Note That this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. The Update Will be pushed for all beta testers who have joined the Early Access Program and Other Regions Will also Get this Update Pretty Soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update to be rolled out for your device.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: RealmiUpdates Twitter Handle [@RealmiUpdates]
In Conclusion, The RMX3031_11.C.07 Update for Realme X7 Max Focused On an OS Upgrade of Android 12 Realme UI 3.0, Brought New Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Device Performance & More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme X7 Max Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
Thanks For Reading Our Post Till Here; If You Have Any Queries Drop Them in the Comment Section & Stayed Tuned With RealmiUpdates for More Coverage Related to the Realme X7 Max Smartphone