Realme 7 Pro Is the Latest Realme Handset that has Started Receiving the Stable Android 12 Upgrade. There are Tons Of Realme Smartphones Receiving the Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update Including Realme X7 Pro, Realme X50 Pro, Realme GT Master Edition & More In the Previous Months. Looking For Today’s Device Its Is Realme 7 Pro Smartphone.
Yesterday, a Few Realme 7 Pro Beta Testers have Reported Out that the Company has Started Pushing Stable Android 12 Update With F.14 Build, and a Broader Rollout will be Begun In a Few days. Realme Software Team had Started the Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Development in the Mid January & After 6 Months, The Company has Finally Managed to Push the Android 12 Stable Update Based on Realme UI 3.0
Realme 7 Pro Android 12 Realme UI 3.0
Stable Update Highlights
The RMX2170_11_F.14 Update is based on Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 and the OTA Update Weighs Around 2.01GB In Size. Currently, This New Update Has Been Rolling Out for the Current Beta Testers & Reset of the Users are Expected to Receive the OTA Update Within a Month.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @RealmiUpdates
Realme 7 Pro Android 12 Realme UI 3.0
Update Change-log includes
• The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience
• Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out
• Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons
• Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience
• More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself
Convenience & Efficiency
• FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized
• Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes
• You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window
• Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly
• Adds a chart to display your battery usage
• Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC
• In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate
• Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage
• You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed
• You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera
• Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience
• Optimizes accessibility:
– Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions
– Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general
– TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar
Realme 7 Pro Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update Complete Details & New Features
Realme 7 Pro Smartphone was Announced Back In September 2020. Initially, The Smartphone was officially introduced with Android 10 Realme UI 1.0. Fast Forward to Today, The Realme 7 Pro Smartphone Users have Started Getting Their 2nd Major OS Update With Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update.
Talking about the Software Support of Realme 7 Pro, The Company is Expected Provide Few Security Updates On Bi-Monthly or Quarterly Basis Till March 2023 As Per Our Expectation.
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Top 10 Realme UI 3.0 Features You Should Know
- Download Realme UI 3.0 Stock Wallpapers In FullHD+ Resolution
- Realme X7 Pro Started Receiving Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update In the Indian Market
- How To Downgrade Realme Smartphone From Realme UI 3.0 (Android 12) to Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11)
Those Who Have Joined the Early Access Program Should Be Received This Update Or Else You Can Manually Trigger This Update From Software Update Section. This New Update Brings Latest May 2022 Android Security Patch, Fixed Some Bugs Over the Previous Beta Builds. The Realme 7 Pro Becomes Another Realme Smartphone to Receive the Realme UI 3.0 Android 12 Update Under 150 Days Of Time.
Stay Updated With Our Update Tracker Post For Realme 7 Pro Smartphone Users: Realme 7 Pro Update Tracker [F.14 Update, Android 12, Realme UI 3.0 & More]
Ultimately, it is Complete the Stable Update of Android 12 Realme UI V3.0 But It’s Still Advisable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After Installation of Realme UI 3.0 Update If You’re Facing Some Issues Like Glitches in UI, Battery Draining, App Crashes & More. Major OS Update Often Seen Causing App Crashing Issue & Battery Drain Issues So Factory Data Reset Can Easily Solve Them & Make Sure to Take Proper Backup Before Performing Factory Reset
The Update Packs All the Realme UI 3.0 Goodies Including Fluid Space Design, 3D App Icons, New App Permissions, Spatial Layout Interface, Omoji Feature, Personalization AOD, Private Pic Share, App Permission Recording & More. Don’t Forget to Mention your Favourite Realme UI 3.0 Feature.
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 3.0 Features You Should Know
Do Note That The Update has been Pushed in a Phased Manner and will be available to all the Users Very Soon. Currently, The Update has been Pushed Only for the Beta Testers Who have Joined the Early Access Program, and Other Regions Will also Get this Update Pretty Soon. Kindly be Patient and Make an Eye On this Post Once We have Got any News About the Global Out We will Update this Post.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: RealmiUpdates Twitter Handle [@RealmiUpdates]
In Conclusion, The RMX2170_11.F.14 Update for Realme 7 Pro Focused On an OS Upgrade of Android 12 Realme UI 3.0, Brought New Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Device Performance & More.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
Thanks For Reading Our Post Till Here; If You Have Any Queries Drop Them in the Comment Section & Stayed Tuned With RealmiUpdates for More Coverage Related to the Realme 7 Pro Smartphone
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Realme Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
Realme 7 pro 3.0 update give